Jack Wilshere

Exactly. Only Wenga would still use him as first choice.

1 Like

Yeah Wilshere wouldnā€™t be a starter at any club superior to us, so I think itā€™s in his best interests to stay.

1 Like

Another game, another shit performance.

But heā€™s the better option at CM, Cazorlaā€™s replacement.:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

He wasnt bad.

The best today among all Arsenal midfielders, imo

Thought he played well given the circumstances

1 Like

I actually thought Xhaka was our best player today

Him and Jack are 1-2, not much difference

Great performance. Get him on the plane Gareth and itā€™s coming home.

:iwobi::iwobi::iwobi::iwobi::iwobi::iwobi::iwobi::iwobi::iwobi:

We need to sign a midfielder so realistic one of him or Ramsey could move on. I wouldnā€™t mind if it was him. By his standards heā€™s been relatively fit for nearly two seasons and heā€™s had spells where I think heā€™s been good but not good enough to be worth making sacrifices for and heā€™s also had plenty of not good too.

2 Likes

If he canā€™t understand the clubā€™s basis for an performance related contract then thatā€™s his loss. Iā€™m not sure theres a market for him elsewhere.

Iā€™m sick and tired of this club being held hostage in contract negations. Part of me is genuinely bored of the Jack and Ramsey duo. I wouldnā€™t be upset if they both left and we tried something different under a new manager

3 Likes

He was BAD against Milan. In a game where Xhaka did as he pleased. Times up at AFC imo.

5 Likes

For you to say that really is damning sadly as I know how much love you do have for Jack. Shame the injuries have ruined what was such a great talent, but at least heā€™s back to playing football pretty consistently.

2 Likes

Iā€™d rather see what the new manager can do with Jack before I would consider discarding him.

2 Likes

Is he not just holding fire until the immediate future of Big Weng beyond this season becomes clearer?

Seems pretty obvious to me. We donā€™t know his true intentions or thoughts regarding the manager but heā€™s on the inside and in a better position to know than we are. I donā€™t see the issue here and presume heā€™ll sign further down the line

If it was up to me Iā€™d let Elneny go & keep Wilsh (unless heā€™d be unhappy with being a squad player) and sign Tanguy Ndombele.

2 Likes

Time to say goodbye, then. He is a good player, but we can do better than him.

Iā€™d be happy to trade out Dat Guy for Tanguy

1 Like