Jack Wilshere

Don’t make me hurt you. :bellerin:

https://twitter.com/afcstuff/status/889190526695690240

Really can’t see Jack in Turkey lol

1 Like

Hahaha neither can I. Sampdoria would have been a good move for him.

If Malaga were still a thing he would have fitted in well their

You mean if he could play in magaluf more like

2 Likes

Malaga are the costa Del sols local team army they? Half his family probably live out their lol

Wilshere’s staying here (80%) or going to west 'aaaam (20%) if they decide they want to fund a permanent transfer. We all know it. I’ve even done the exact percentages for you, using a strict statistical methodology

2 Likes

Jack strikes me as someone who really doesn’t fancy going abroad. Unless its two weeks in Marbella.

8 Likes

Jack kebab lol! How the might have fallen! :mustafi:

His personality strikes as too British to go abroad

1 Like

He can’t have Tavuk Şiş and chips every night now can he?

1 Like

I’ve been to Turkey and I’ve never seen so many English breakfasts per square mile. He’ll do fine.

1 Like

If English breakfasts is the criteria, then Wilshere should get his agent to see if there is a club in Malia :grin:

1 Like

And you’re allowed to smoke anywhere, even on the bench if he wants.

2 Likes

He’s back in training, and still the number 10… :expressionless:

3 Likes

Finally! Cazorla’s replacement.

1 Like

hope to living hell we are not even thinking of relying on him for any sort of role next season

Wilshere to inherit the Diaby/Rosicky squad role of playing whenever

If Wenger couldn’t sign a midfielder he would surely play Wilshere. “He is like a new signing” :xhaka:

Yeah, on the hospital bed.

Edit: No that was mean, if anyone could take over from Santi it’d be Wilshere, hopefully he can get things rolling and start playing the role and minutes everyone has wanted him to.