Jack Wilshere

No refunds given.

1 Like

ā€œconsideringā€ Bloody get on with it!

1 Like

no point in loaning him out if his contract expires next year and then he leaves on a free

Maybe it is the only way to get rid of him.

hope not

Someone would buy him on the cheap this summer, but the real question is if someone would buy him that Jack would agree to or if he would prefer to prove himself on loan and then negotiate unfetteredā€¦ I think the confluence of things that have to align makes this one harder at this point, but weā€™ll see.

Bet he isnā€™t interested in Swansea and apparently West Ham only want a loan deal, while Arsenal want a sale.

Welcome back then Jack

honestly though I wouldnā€™t mind giving Jack another chance, obviously the talent is there and he proved himself at Bournemouth last season that he could stay pretty much a whole season injury free, but also I wouldnā€™t be that bothered either if we sold him this summer (but put a buy back clause on him)

Wenger is literally Hitler if he lets Jack leave. :bellerin:

Weā€™ve done enough for Jack over the years - and heā€™s basically cut us out of his life, he didnā€™t even congratulate us for winning the FA Cup!

We want to win the quadruple, there is no room for sentiment. :hipster:

1 Like

Two words: fuck off! You are annoying with your love for Jack. He is just past it. Get over it :hipster:

I just love this girl. Tell that Enfield cunt called Cocktor :mustafi:

2 Likes

LITERALLY.HITLER.

LITERALLY.HITLER.

:giroud3:

2 Likes

And who will swear at Spurs fans when we win that quadruple without Jackie? Nobody. That would basically make a quadruple worthless.

4 Likes

Speak the guy who loves Germany :hipster:

1 Like

This guy

2 Likes

Jack leaving feels wrong. Talent is undeniably there, however its just Diaby 2.0 isnt it.

Such a shame for Arsenal and England. Watched clips from England Brazil the other day, he is just so bloody good.

3 Likes

It is a shame to see him go, but he had last season on loan to prove he could remain injury free and contribute consistently. Although he did play more games, he still got injured. Itā€™s sad to see how his career has gone as he is very talented.

1 Like

Yup, frustrating, unreliable and overrated.

First we should do is take the 10 shirt off him. Give him 32 again.

1 Like