Jack Wilshere

Such a fucking waste of a career for us not really for him as he’s still a multi millionaire.

Well, he was still pictured in training yesterday so it can’t be as serious as first thought. Woohoo :wilshere:

I’ve been getting more and more convinced that selling him wouldnt be a bad thing but I’m sold on keeping him after reading this. The Home grown thing in particular. Which HG player would people prefer ahead of him?

I reckon that if we ever have a fit Jack for the whole season, then we would win the league…

Just a shame that that looks more and more unlikely as the years go by…
Super talent, lets hope it all clicks for him, and us…

Nah very unlikely as he’s not a goalscorer or wouldn’t really help us defensively. We would be a lot easier on they eye however as he’s a lovely footballer to watch.

Its not just his ability though, its also his drive and desire, and we look like we lack that sometimes…Thats why I do think we would win the league with a fit Jack…

Well well well!! Would be surprised if this happened tbh

Blimey, a loan at this stage of his career. Don’t know if it’s a good thing or not. Though whatever he plays, can’t help but think he’ll miss so much through injury.

If Jack does get loaned out then it will be a good way for him to get his career back on track, he would have to stay injury free though and play well consistently either for a future with us or at another club. It could be a good thing for Jack and Arsenal as well to to finally see if he will still has a future at our club

Wouldn’t it be wild if he got loaned out and played almost every game?

1 Like

Jack should go to Italy, too. I think he’d do well there!

AC Milan could be interested.

Unless there’s some really good deadline day business by Arsenal I can’t see this happening.

Sky going with it now. Maybe this has legs?

Pure madness to even consider loaning out Jack when frauds like Ox and Ramsey get minutes

1 Like

On SSN breaking news right now. Would be great if he stayed injury free during that spell. Wonder if it’ll be a season-long one though?

I’m a massive fan of Jack and am a bit concerned that this is the beginning of the end for him at Arsenal.

Pff I’m not sure what to make of it. I wouldn’t be wholly against him going out on loan somewhere. The main thing for him is having a season largely injury free. Anything less and I really about his future at the club.

I used to say on the old forum how it was inevitable we’d bring someone to effectively replace him since he cannot simply be replied upon, Xhaka’s arrival was a big message to all the CM’s at the club.

If he can get over his injuries Wilshere can essentially be Santi’s heir otherwise he’s done.

Loaning him out makes perfect sense.

I’d support the idea if a good fit can be found. I don’t think Wenger sees Jack as a CM anymore and he just isn’t going to get a lot of minutes on the wing, where we also have Alexis, Iwobi, Theo, Ramsey, Ox, and potentially Gnabry, with a few others like Willock and Jeff that might play some cup matches.

If this means that Wenger sees Ramsey as mainly a wing option and Gnabry as a player who might be kept and given chances, so much the better.

I’d like to see what Wilshere could do for a a club like Valencia or Sevilla if given a run of games in La Liga.