Ivan Gazidis

Rumour has it if you say “midfield maestro” three times out loud. MM appears to tell you he hates love island and HE WANTS YOU TO KNOW HE HATES IT

2 Likes

I think our repressed little snowflake’s great participation in both rather confirms my point :grimacing:

Some huge veiny pixelated throbbing uncut 10 inchers in this thread :point_right::ok_hand: :giroud2:

Edit: new I’d get a like from my cock loving pal @Persona :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

1 Like

But seriously to get back on topic, are people giving credence to the idea of Gazidis going to Milan? It seems like his influence here has never been higher, surely he’s not going to leave before seeing what can be done with all the new people he’s brought in to run the club with him.

1 Like

3 Likes

I’d like to see one of those uncut 10 inchers plow through those Polish loopholes.

2 Likes

giphy14

7 Likes

I’d post some pics of some hot guys with polish loopholes I’ve hooked up with and take them down immediately to prove how much of a stud muffin I am, but I don’t wanna seem insecure, sorry bruh :pensive:

5 Likes

6 Likes

Stop going off topic bruv. Im all for @AbouCuellar posting some wanking material.

1 Like

Well you can’t say I didn’t try and undo the damage I caused… if my efforts aren’t appreciated fuck it I guess

@AbouCuellar you’re a cunt

2 Likes

Some people only just realising this :xhaka:

2 Likes

Knew I wasn’t the only one thinking there should be a thread dedicated to this :kroenke:

1 Like

Here ya go bruh

2 Likes

Handsome fella :ozil2:

Dem brows bruh

Wanna fuc?

3 Likes

Cuey-cuey got them roll r lips. :giroud3:

2 Likes

OMFG what became of this thread… dear lord…

Now onto Ivan - is he gone?