Arsenal Kits and Merch

The adidas thing was an april fools joke

I know that as it was said to start the season coming. but word is that we could well he with adidas after next season when the puma deal runs out.

That adidas shirt is an April fools joke.

One of the best selling shirts ever

1 Like

That shirt is my holy grail, I’d lay out a fair chunk to get that in the right size.

Half the joy of nineties kits is how hideous they are aesthetically lol

2 Likes

@SLAG I don’t know if the news which linked us with Adidas is true. Footy Headlines joked about that, seems not true.

I know about the April fools bit but we will be able to change supplier after next season, hopefully that will be with adidas as they have no real presence in London now theyve lost Chelsea…So fingers crossed.

Just see one on ebay £250 +p&p …
Theres a junior one for £95

Agree, Puma release great extra-football clothes, but about football kits they have been and they are very poor.

Our next away kit (light blue) is :confounded:

Next season their single PL club will be Manchester United.

1 Like

The best non-home kit for me is this, especially the JVC version.

This was the best kit we had home or away for ages.

10 Likes

Yep, still own that one (although the Özil and 11 have all but completely come off…fucking chinese vendors).

2nd place is definitely this beauty:

1 Like

I like these ones modled by Hleb and Nasri

7 Likes

That purple and orange monstrosity was an abomination and should never have happened.

Was just another example of the way Nike took the absolute piss with us from about 2009 onwards.

2 Likes

Not even kidding, I loved that shirt (and own it also).

Doesn’t hurt that it has good associations like the one above, or

Purple and *red, btw :innocent:

1 Like

Fair enough.

But I really hated that kit along with the navy and white pin stripe and that white spurs copy Nike had us wearing too.

Urgh.

That top was nice but it will always remind me of Bradford away :tired_face:

Good game, that. :innocent:

3 Likes

:+1:

3 Likes

I prefer our shirts to be traditional colours. Liesure wear they can experiment all they like…

1 Like