Arsenal Kits and Merch

Is it too much to ask to have a proper embroidered club crest on kits these days.

A pink canon. Ffs.

1 Like

I must be the only who likes it then? :joy: Pink on a black background, hella cool.

The half and half collar though is a disgrace to humanity.

Well obviously you like it. :wink:

1 Like

I don’t usually like black kits, I don’t like Chelsea’s current away strip. But I don’t mind this one - though I would prefer purple to pink

Can you not read? :wink: Pretty sure Cristo, Oliver myself have said they like it lol

3 Likes

ooooohhhhhh meeeeooooowww!

4 Likes

So did I!

3 Likes

Alright cunts, jeez. :wink:

Yeah, I dunno why I said only one. :giroud:

YEAH FUCK YOU DOC, FUCK YOU RIGHT IN THE BUNGHOLE

1 Like

Its a 3rd kit and thus largely irrelevent to me but if people want to buy it and help finance our next signings then go for it. :+1:

Anyone know how many times we’ve worn the 3rd kit this season? I think I remember it being worn against PSG but there must be a few more occasions.

IMO it’s a kit used so infrequently that I don’t have a problem with them trying to put in trendy colours like pink that might bring higher sales

Also, real men wear pink apparently, so just embrace it :sunglasses:

1 Like

I love that black and pink 3rd kit. I think the badge should be green though, that would look exceptional. I really loved that 3rd Kit we wore against united a couple years back when dat guy knocked them out of the cup.

2 Likes

This shit? Really?!

Why do our third kits have some mad bright green or pink? I find it so odd.

Mixed opinions on the new shirt, it’s the pink effect. I love it personally but others would rate it more with a white trim.

The pink goes well with it IMO. Would look worse with boring white.

The pink maybe isn’t masculine enough for some people.

2 Likes

Pink is just generally, well, shite.

2 Likes

I think you’ll find whenever men wear pink it’s SALMON

5 Likes

1 more season then Adidas.

1 Like