Henry Onyekuru

Apparently linked/in talks with this lad, scored 26 in the Belgian league last year. Only 19. Thoughts ?

We should be snapping up more top young talents. Whether weā€™re genuinely in for this lad I donā€™t know, Iā€™ve heard from one supposed ITK weā€™re not.

1 Like

SIGN HIM UP

2 Likes

I wouldnā€™t be against it. I mean he is like Ā£7m apparently and is young and from what i have seen in clips he has talent and knows where the net is. I think we should go out for a top class striker, but we cannot forget about the likes of Vardy, Mahrez, Holding etcā€¦there are some gems out there that were bought for a pittance, money doesnā€™t mean quality look at fucking pogba!

2 Likes

You donā€™t know if you donā€™t try. Could be a bargain like Holding.

2 Likes

Iā€™m the same as you guys ! Why not get him in ! As someone else said , under 10 mil and looks direct and pacey. Almost like a young Welbeck with composure lol

And thanks for replying pplā€™s ā€¦ itā€™s my first thread :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks like he could be the next big talent or be the next gervinho. Reminds me so much of gervinho in movement could be very raw though so dont know which way he would go but would be worth a chance at Ā£7m

Hope he turns out to be a steal if we decide to get him or he decides to comeā€¦he could be our replacement for Sanchez :henry2: :cech:

What a defence, tbh!

What a crowd.

1 Like

he sure loves his shoulder drops. heā€™s practically dancing :slight_smile:

Very skilful but fuck heā€™s selfish.

1 Like

So has Sanchez been up until recently for most of this season he has been utterly selfish and had so many opportunities to pass to someone in a better position but runs and runs with the ball and gets dispossessed which leads to a goal. In fact, i want to know how many goals have been conceded because Sanchez pretty much assisted the opposition. Not comparing this guy to Sanchez as it would be ludicrous but what I am saying is true Sanchez up until recently has been quite selfish but people feel because he is an elite player that he ā€˜is allowed to beā€™ and ā€˜he can make something happen when he holds onto the ballā€™ yup he can royally fuck us doing it also!

1 Like

[quote=ā€œMagic_man81, post:6, topic:1492ā€]
And thanks for replying pplā€™s ā€¦ itā€™s my first thread
[/quote]And apparently not your first account either according to our system :thinking:

Care to explain?

1 Like

is it topoā€¦ITS TOPO YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :arteta:

5 Likes

If I remember correctly I had to make a new account when the site updated. Iā€™ve always mostly just been a lurker if Iā€™m honest :man_shrugging:t2:

[quote=ā€œMagic_man81, post:15, topic:1492, full:trueā€]
If I remember correctly I had to make a new account when the site updated. Iā€™ve always mostly just been a lurker if Iā€™m honest :man_shrugging:t2:
[/quote]What I mean is, thereā€™s another account on here which has the same IP as yours, both registered last July, so I just wondered what was up with that. We donā€™t allow multi accounts on here incase you didnā€™t know.

TOPO GOT BUSTED.

3 Likes

Whatā€™s a Topo ?

Itā€™s like MrBigSpuds sept worse.

10 Likes

It would be so Topo to start a thread about a completely unknown Nigerian kid playing in the Belgian league.

4 Likes