Henrikh Mkhitaryan (signed, so closed)

If true it’s not a normal singing on fee considering the wages and financial package on the table.

It’s out and out desperation from United.

3 Likes

Depends what you mean by normal. I mean a few years ago Man United gave an 18 year old a £5m signing on fee!

The whole package is desperation, but the actual signing on fee is of the size Sanchez could have got from a few teams. It seems it was his wage demands which put other suitors off rather than the SOF.

United are making Sanchez one of the highest earners in Europe. You dont do that if the player isn’t all that tbh. He’s a very talented footballer in incredible shape and a match winner. Prem proven as well - I know some people hate this term but lets face it he’s taken to the league like a duck to water. Worth every penny.

4 Likes

Probably a good time to confirm that Mkhitaryan’s scorpion kick goal was brilliant and definitely onside. As i’ve consistently maintained :sunglasses:

1 Like

Since Giroud is leaving can finally admit Mkhitaryan done the scorpion kick better

Never. Girouds was much better

2 Likes

god you are frustrating

I was joking… and I assumed that GG was too? Though I could be wrong.

1 Like

Haha my post was aimed at GG, you were pretty obviously joking

Frustrating as in what? I was joking :grinning:

hahah oh thank god :joy:

So better than your beloved Olly? :smile:

I know I say some unpredictable stuff :joy:

1 Like

Up until the point we lose the ball and get countered unmercifully and instant erection deflation occurs.

2 Likes

You clearly haven’t been watching Arsenal lately have you? A simple ball over the top is good enough to beat our defense nowadays.

3 Likes

They also did that with Older Rooney, Old Ibrah and Dimaria to a lesser extent.

1 Like

I’ve always found him a little daft. :slight_smile:

Am not sure that is a positive thing. We need players who will play better despite of Arsene Wenger, not because of. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Paul Merson thinks Henrikh Mkhitaryan would be a “sensation” at Arsenal, after “losing his way” at Manchester United.

Mkhitaryan looks set to join the Gunners in January as part of a swap deal involving Alexis Sanchez.

Speaking on The Debate on Sky Sports Premier League, Merson said: "I am a big fan of Mkhitaryan. I watched him at Dortmund, where he was voted player of the season and scored plenty of goals. He has lost his way at Manchester United but if Arsenal get him, with the way they play and the way Arsene Wenger is going forward with attacking players, I think he will be a sensation.

“He is a great signing for Arsenal if they get him. Sanchez is top drawer, but to get that kind of quality in January is very rare. Mkhitaryan is one of the best in the Premier League. Any offensive player going to Arsenal under Arsene Wenger is a good move.”

1 Like

That is amazing. Paul Merson can actually say the name “Mkhitaryan”!

3 Likes