Hello New OA!

There’s one! You can find a thread in the cross bar forums in the name of “who are you”.

2 Likes

Could turn out to be a vital signing. He is a leader and no need to mention he bossed it at the Euros for Switzerland. I still think we should have made this type of signing back when Cesc left or Arteta started to decline.

1 Like

[quote=“morrisc311, post:24, topic:140”]
The “like race” is fully on again now.
[/quote]And the original king of likes @Sol has joined up :giroud:

2 Likes

This site is way more phone friendly now!

Btw, have all the previous posting stats gone too?

2 Likes

Yes Post Count has died…Looper killed it in shame of not being able to catch me up despite the best part of a 2 year hiatus…

:smile_cat:

1 Like

They have indeed. But fear not, I have copy and pasted the top 300 posters from the old site, so we’ll always know what we had :slight_smile: Check it out!

1 Like

@Mysty

Mysty, did Len (lengooner) register for this new site?

I miss the old man

1 Like

[quote=“ronniec, post:45, topic:140”]
Mysty, did Len (lengooner) register for this new site?

I miss the old man
[/quote]Nope, hasn’t done so yet.

Len never really comes on OA during the off season anyways. Given his age and the nice weather we’re having, he’s probably just enjoying his Summer away from the PC.

If he’s not here when the season starts, then I would be concerned. But he’ll get here eventually I’m sure, as everyone got an email about the move :slight_smile:

2 Likes

when the time he comes back, the old site is down already…
not sure he will have enough info/direction to register here… you know… old man :wenger:

2 Likes

Imagine when he logs on for the first game of the season:

1 Like

:wenger::wenger::wenger:

Do you know for sure Len knows how to use email?

2 Likes

[quote=“Leper, post:48, topic:140, full:true”]
Imagine when he logs on for the first game of the season:
[/quote]I think this is the normal response from Len during the last 5 years on OA :poldi:

2 Likes

LOL

(wtf is this, your post has to be a minimum of 5 characters… Luke the Gooner is gonna struggle on here).

3 Likes

on the internet we say:

LOLLOLOOOLOLOL.

It lets people know you really mean it.

1 Like

Good afternoon my grand fellows, very glad to read you all again. Finally I (MesutXI) made it to come here under a new name. Hope this new forum will be the beginning of a new glorious Arsenal era.

Arsenal for a lifetime!

5 Likes

#BringBackLen

8 Likes

[quote=“LoTheGooner, post:55, topic:140, full:true”]
BringBackLen
[/quote]Len right now, wondering where OA went.

6 Likes

Yeah, I miss Len

3 Likes

All that banter at the start of the thread about @Luca_from_Italy throwing likes about…

I just had a look and he’s given out somewhere in the region of 1,200 likes on the new forum :joy:

2 Likes