Héctor Bellerin

Not his only disaster :joy:

5 Likes

Love when Hector triggers people because he wears what he wants.

Keep doing what your doing Hector :joy:

Who gives a fuck what he wears it’s his life

2 Likes

Agree I couldn’t give a fuck what he wears, as long as he starts playing fucking well on the pitch.

2 Likes

lol looks like a pimp for delboy!

3 Likes

If you play good, you can wear shit and still get praise.
If you play like shit, whatever you dress is shit.

1 Like

Lol who is triggered?! I couldn’t give a fuck either - just laughing at the mess. Hope he continues so I can laugh some more.

2 Likes

He just looks fucking stupid and people are laughing at him. Good for him if he’s happy but yea, he looks like a knob.

11 Likes

He really does dress like one of those cunts you hate when you see them out and about in a Shoreditch or Hoxton pub on a Saturday night.

4 Likes

I find the lives of players interesting so what Bellerin wears is relevant to me, I like that Bellerin is diverse with what he wears but it mostly ends in a disaster :joy:

Most of the time it seems like these so called stylists are trolling the fuck out of their clients.

Bellerin is no exception.

2 Likes

Emperors New fucking Clothes mate

1 Like

his girlfriend when she sees him like this before going should be like

1 Like

Gold-diggers won’t care what he wears as long as the clothes have pockets.

1 Like

Say what you want about the clothes, but the fact he’s sitting next to Slick Rick is amazing:

1 Like

He also met with Corbyn. Future politician? :smile:

Bellerin switching from English to Spanish with Corbyn in order to cut Piers Morgan out of the conversation is still the best thing he has done this season :grin:

3 Likes

Yeah, Morgan is a tool.

Looks like a senile grandma out in her PJs, slippers and dressing gown

1 Like

You wait ages for a bus…