Héctor Bellerin

I can’t always deign to diffuse my high level humour to the masses, James.

I think we should institute a club-wide ban on getting players with any links to Barcelona whatsoever.

1 Like

Don’t like these words. Hector :sanchez2:

I really do think Bellerin is (slighty) overrated. This is not Cesc, van Persie or even Nasri leaving.

10 Likes

Exactly.
He’s a good player but if another club want to buy him for 50m or more, then sell him.
There’s no point in having a player that’s not happy here.

Only because he’s not world class right now but the potential is there so it’s not far off tbh.

In two to three years he’ll possibly be talked about as perhaps one of the top three RB’s in world football.

1 Like

He should be second choice next season due to the passionate way Ox has responded to the wing back role.

Not to mention it will give him more time to model that gigantic head of his while wearing hideous clothes.

2 Likes

Yeah. I really stuggle to see that kind of talent in him.

1 Like

The talent is obvious tbh and he’s demonstrated it plenty.

He’s been not at his best since coming back from injury earlier in the season but his form prior to that was outstanding.

1 Like

Didn’t Fabregas have 6 years to run on his contract ? We still got fleeced on that deal from Barca.

We did tie that super awesome first refusal/buy back clause into it though.

4 Likes

No.

It was long as fuck tbh without being pedantic.

1 Like

Well he had several years to run from my understanding.

I just answer the questions that get asked. :grin:

he signed an 8 year deal in 2006, after that I think he may have signed a new deal in 2008

Must be 4 years at least.

Fair enough Irishdiscobot.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/FCBRAC1/status/872215996269985794

I dream a CEO who denies the rumors, reminds the contract signed by Hector and tells Barça to fuck off.

I dream his return instead of the american bald…

2 Likes

Meh if he wants to go let him go. He ain’t no Fabregas.

For £50m.

Ox takes rwb as his own.