Granit Xhaka

He will do this playing for Arsenal this year. In the few kinutes he’s played he’s already left his feet and gone in on some rash challenges…hope it doesn’t come back to bite us in the ass.

1 Like

Stupid red. But he has always behaved like this in his career.

I like this agression. We lacked that for years. Red cards shouldn’t happen too often, but still.

1 Like

That’s good.
It means he won’t be playing in the next lot of international games.

4 Likes

I’ve always found it a bit silly when people praise a player for his aggression that leads to him receiving more red cards in a season than they should do.

Xhaka needs to find a way to control his tackling and aggression otherwise we risk losing him at key points in the season.

3 Likes

I thought we were all sarcastically praising him. Unless I totally missed the joke which does happen from time to time.

We’ve been a schoolboy/boys vs men team for a couple of years now. And it has shown in how teams play against us. Probably a bit prehistorical to say, but I don’t mind a player going in, who doesn’t take shit and maybe even goes over what is permitted. Loved Vieira for it.

1 Like

I agree just hoping he’s smart enough that when you’re going in like that you save it for Eden Hazard, David Silva, Paul Pogba or the like and don’t fucking waste it on Joe Allen or some shit.

This Joe Allen?

In a post on Reddit about Xhaka’s recent red card history, who’s impersonating him :joy:

12 Likes

Needs to cut that red card shit out asap

Viera didn’t and he was one of our best players ever, I kinda like having a player in the middle that has a bit of bite and people are a bit wary of fucking with because he gives no shits about red cards. It could be a bit like veira that someone winds him up he crunches in gets a red…yes it hinders us that game but by fuck, they never did it again (barring Keane of course he was mega cunt those days) I want someone that is gonna control that midfield someone that is a bit scary. Yes needless fouls I don’t like but if it is tit for tat I am all for it, imagine that fucker costa coming up against him and costa does his usual shit Xhaka would probably chin him, he wouldn’t dare fuck around with him again because he is a bully and a pussy!!

3 Likes

Thank fuck he didn’t join new OA.

2 Likes

He probably doesn’t enjoy the whole sending off thing.

Kinda good that he got sent off for Switzerland - in a match they already won - and it can now focus his mind a little perhaps on trying to box a little more cleverly in these situations for The Arsenal.

To be fair, Patrick Vieira got many a red card back in the day.

Now we may have lost points due to him missing key games because of those sendings off, but he won us many matches and trophies when he was playing due to that imposing style which made him a card magnet too.

1 Like

https://cdn-e2.streamable.com/video/mp4/e7xr_1.mp4

5 Likes

“Learn to speak like a Londoner”

I’m a Londoner and I do not speak like that.

1 Like

Fixed that for ya fella :wink:

3 Likes

Is it cockney?

Nope. Cockney slang was rhyming slang. Apples & pears = Stairs. Barnet fair = hair, Barney Rubble = Trouble etc.

I don’t speak like that either. :smiley:

1 Like