Granit Xhaka

Too fucking slow, completely disappointed at this guy.

1 Like

stop.

3 Likes

This is for @GunnerGirl and his boyfriend from Switzerland :xhaka:

Useless wanker

1 Like

This is not an overreaction at all. FLAMINI is better than this guy holy shit.

1 Like

Not blaming Xhaka, system doesnā€™t suit him at all

1 Like

God that touch he makes, inviting the challenge.

1 Like

God, almost gifted Everton another goal at the end of the first half.

1 Like

I donā€™t think he alone should be blamed for that first goal, I mean there was no shout. But yeah seems to have turned into a sack of spuds this season.

We need a diamond in midfield, not graniteā€¦ (sorry :flushed: )

3 Likes

I would risk another Wilshere injury to keep this guy off the pitch.

1 Like

A shout does hardly make his first touch any better.

5 Likes

Welcome back sacher boy.

2 Likes

Please donā€™t jinx him.

Heā€™s backā€¦now where is Sauerkraut? :thinking:

1 Like

It was a poor touch that invited the challange but the Everton player definately fouled him when making the tackle

In that position, you HAVE to have better awarenessā€¦ First touch was terrible and directionally away from pressure, but towards his own goal and then didnā€™t have urgency to get on it and deal with itā€¦ maybe it was foul, but it was terrible play from him. Other than that, didnā€™t think he was that awful though, and I am one of his biggest critics.

1 Like

I wanted to be harsh on him but watching Ramsey play at right wing makes me symphatize with him. He is all alone.

I donā€™t think it is anyone elses fault at all, not team mates, not coaches. His lack of urgency, vision, control etc. while under just the slightlest pressure is absolutely an individual skill and character thing, it has nothing to do with anyone else on his side. He shouldnā€™t do that on a street game of football, with the u21 team, in a friendly, in training, on the beach or anywhere else.

2 Likes

Bit out his depth isnā€™t he?

2 Likes