Granit Xhaka (34)

No chance she was going to say no was there? Ha.

Congrats to the soon be be Xhaka’s though

Nah, I prefer Giroud :giroud3:

That beard :wink:

There will never be a better time to use that emoji

Don’t get me wrong, I mean, congrats to Granit and his new Mrs Xhaka. But I don’t like this trend you see quite often these days, where someone will be at the ready to take a photo of the proposal and then plast it all on the internet on their accounts. “Look at me, look how great I am” kinda mantra. Sure, it’s good publicity and all that, but I always think moments like that you’d kinda want to keep between you and the other half.

I dunno, maybe I’m just an old school guy, who’s out of touch with modern society :hipster:

Yeah I think so. Look at the other side of it and the grief he’d be getting from his missus if he didn’t post it…you cant win James, you can’t win.

[quote=“Arsenal4thetreble, post:1474, topic:94, full:true”]
Yeah I think so. Look at the other side of it and the grief he’d be getting from his missus if he didn’t post it…you cant win James, you can’t win.
[/quote]She could easily post a photo of the big shiny ring though and announce the news that way :gunnersaurus:

Back in my day… #GetYourPensionOut :wink:

Yeah but if he doesn’t post anything and show his excitement he will be paying for that with her later.

You’re just jealous because nobody loves you and you will die alone.

^ this. Any sort of consistent broadcasting of an individual’s life is just not my cup of tea at all.

Unless that individual happens to be in my top 3…

LOL. Fucking hell. :joy:

That hashtag totally autocorrect to #getyourpenisout first time you typed that, didn’t it. :smile:

Indeed :cry: His wife is very good looking anyway.

[quote=“Oliver, post:1481, topic:94, full:true”]
That hashtag totally autocorrect to #getyourpenisout first time you typed that, didn’t it.
[/quote]I guess you would know all about that then Oliver? :ramsey:

He is a lucky man :wink:

Best DM in the league.

He really is coming into his own now. Got his initial warm up season out of the way, now we’ll see what he is really about.

i am sure a lot of people on here stipulated he’d be no good as long as wenger was the manager.