Granit Xhaka

The midfield general will rise again.

It is written.

3 Likes

Moley had one shocker, Xhakaā€™s had like 25. No comparison. Oh and Moleyā€™s shocker wasnā€™t even really one cuz Ornstein confirmed we wanted Allegri as our number 1 option. Leave Moley alone gonna report our madness early just wait.

2 Likes

Canā€™t believe people forgot how absolutely shit Xhaka is as a player.

In fairness to Xhaka he has a good amount of assists, more than hazard even.

He has been awful for us many times, however, I donā€™t think some realise how much a players form can be impacted depending upon the system in which they play in. Wasnā€™t it Xhaka that said he was surprised at the lack of instruction players receives here?

Similar players such as Jorginho would likely encounter similar struggles when placed in a system that is at best defined by discord, though of course he probably wouldnā€™t have had as many individual errors.

Itā€™s why Iā€™m willing to see what Xhaka is like under a manager that is actually tactically astute and quite demanding, simple things like the whole team pressing together will help the midfield to no end.

4 Likes

or maybe & most likely he is absolutely shit.

Yep and along with those 7 assist he also got 8 pre assist too (joint 1st for us along with Ɩzil & Iwobi) solid stuff from our midfield maestro.

3 Likes

Nah, wheres the Mahrez thread in the player section? :thinking:

Massive USB stick incoming for this bloke. He will need to work very hard to get rid of his braindead tendencies.

2 Likes

Ornstein was wrong about Ozil too, said weā€™d not be buying anyone on deadline day. Moley > Ornstein.

Dude you got loads of followers, tricked thousands of gooners, just accept that the game is up now

8 Likes

Itā€™ll be nice to see what Xhaka can do when heā€™s actually being coached.

4 Likes

I think that goes for pretty much all of the squad :arteta:

I have absolutely no idea what the hell wenger was doing with coaching for the past few years because it sure didnt look like he was doing anything.

2 Likes

Looks like the cult of moley is just down to us two now :sob:

Weā€™ll have to go underground :arteta: :henry2: :poldi: :mustafi:

7 Likes

The Arsenal Mole Defence Force? :grimacing:

Only in the last games and against teams who didnā€™t press us.
Itā€™s very important that Emery wants us to press so we donā€™t get pressed.

Yeah and in addition to that he wasnā€™t allowing anyone else control over anything, like Bould. I think that was clear as well.

Hey, Iā€™m stil MKB too

1 Like

Just in case anyone cares I donā€™t mind this being a reported stat. :smiley:

2 Likes

Donā€™t worry summer time is moley time. Gonna prove these doubters wrong Craigie my dood! Especially when we get Dembele on loan :grin::grin::grin::grin:

1 Like