Granit Xhaka

Well that’s a bit of a cunty attitude to have.

3 Likes

Claiming to know better than girls and in same breath recommending Tony Pulis to be next manager of Arsenal.

If it is not trolling, I fear for you sir.

4 Likes

We’ve got a thread for such discussions…

:giroud3:

7 Likes

Pulis fuckin hell lol

2 Likes

Yup Pulis would definitely get the best out of our team :xhaka:

Back to Xhaka… not good enough - doubt he will be. Need smarter, more skilled, and more composed player in that area. We have a LOT of work to do after this year - going to be a 1-2 year dip again I reckon after this season.

1 Like

We are already in the middle of a dip. Out of the top 4 and not looking like getting back in there any time soon till we invest properly in the side.

True but it will continue or get worse… need to strike gold on 2-3 prospects.

2 Likes

As expected, we are so open with him in the middle.

2 Likes

So he is great for Switzerland when not playing in a system that doesn’t leave him exposed

He reminds me so much of Xabi Alonso in terms of playing style, and he was at his best when he had a terrier like Mascherano next to him.

Xhaka is clearly not of the same tier as Alonso but a guy with that skill set is going to be exposed when responsible for a great deal of defensive work, especially in a system that is always going to leave the DM chronically exposed.

Think there is a really classy player in there, but a lack of confidence, a lack of suitable system is persistently making him look quite shite.

4 Likes

So he’s great against a team of mostly Championship players?

I must have completely misjudged him.

15 Likes

Imo this is the exactly the thing. He looks good (at least going forward) for us as well whenever we play fairly inferior teams, have 65% possession and he is not under pressure much. Whenever an opposing team battle us for midfield he looks poor defensively and mixes good with bad at best offensively.

Having a rock solid DM next to him would perhaps also make him look a tad better in difficult games I think, but we have none in the squad atm :confused:

Fucking hell when did you develop such a strong funny bone, you’ve been absolutely on fire with your posts in the last few weeks.

He’s always been this funny, he’s just becoming more savage

2 Likes

He’s finally snapped. Otherwise he’s just so old now that he doesn’t care any more and says whatever he wants.

1 Like

International breaks really have an adverse effect on the forum

Cazorla excelled with Coquelin and Arteta excelled with Song and Ramsey. The fact Xhaka looks lost at sea with 2 of those shows how poor he is in comparison to 2 slow but intelligent DLPs. He’s not just slow, he’s also very stupid.

Xhaka is currently failing, he might turn it around but we need to stop making constant excuses for his failings.

3 Likes

It’s this one.

1 Like