Granit Xhaka

Haha nah that’s why I said even you would of controlled Mertesackers pass :stuck_out_tongue:

As much as I want to I just can’t do it, mainly cause of what I said earlier

If it wasn’t for that I’d be with you 100%

I did

Haha in all seriousness I got a little carried away with my wording there.

Of course I would have, I said Coquelin would’ve so that’s implied. :stuck_out_tongue:

The doubt offends. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Best looking couple I’ve seen

1 Like

Nice to see him that close to someone for a change tbh.

11 Likes
1 Like

He’s a fucking 40 year old man standing outside a black tie event wearing a baseball cap and holding an autograph book! Knobjockey.

8 Likes

Why the fuck are the players giving these mouthbreathers any fucking time of day?

6 Likes

Arsene’s greatest betrayal to this club is to allow a climate in which these Jeremy Kyle-esque fuckers manage to flourish.

6 Likes

Nah that’s the weak ass fan base we have where these guys are turned into pseudo celebs rather than having their ass beat on sight.

3 Likes

oh your god is what is wrong with this guy’s passing lol does he secretly play with broken feet or something?

1 Like

FFS Xhaka is the new FFS Giroud

1 Like

good ball tho for the lead up to the 2nd goal!

Yeah that pass was sublime. He’s actually not been that bad today.

yes he has been bad. Just because his forward passes have been good doesn’t mean he has. He’s not a #10. His forward passes have been good plenty of games that he sucked in earlier as well. And back when Giroud was FFS Giroud it was because he was that bad then.

1 Like

So fucking slow! Get him out of the team immediately.

1 Like

Does some horrendous things mixed in with some beautiful passes, all in all though I never feel really comfortable with him and I can see good sides exposing his weaknesses badly.

1 Like

He was only pressured in a half-arsed manner for about 20 mins of the game and those 20 mins he looked like a spring chicken. The rest he had absolute freedom to just ping the final third and that may look alright, so does Elneny in the same situation.

I still feel that in a tough game where our opponent actually tries to win the midfield to control the game from there we’ll end up being so badly fked we’ll leave a #metoo hashtag on our official twitter afterwards.

A midfield that is poor under pressure = why we look alright at home but look like dirt away. However we have a long history of coaching midfielders well, eventually he will realise some of that Basel potential… amirite?

2 Likes

There’s room for improvement but I don’t think the ceiling is high enough to warrant investing much more time into him. Besides being a bit of a stupid player, I feel like his physical limitations will always be an issue, he’s just too too stiff & one footed.

5 Likes

GET RID!!! This is what I envision our future team looking like.

---------------------Martinez--------------------
Chambers--------Mustafi----------Holding
Theo----Wilshere--------Jorginho-----Seri
Nelson--------------Laca-----------Nketiah

2020 PL champs baby, 50 unbeated. Invincibles mark II

That is a fucking terrible team.

16 Likes