Granit Xhaka

Nice, I actually prefer that one. Replaced it :slight_smile:

:xhaka:

3 Likes

Put the goofy Chambo one back in too please!!!

Ah yeah forgot about that one, can someone link me to that image?

1 Like

:ox: this one? It’s in there

3 Likes

What the fuck?!

1 Like

LOL, it’s put it next to the cows because he’s an Ox :joy:

Amazing.

9 Likes

3 Likes

Haha that’s a random place for it.

What a load of horseplay in here!

1 Like

He looked so fucking off it, it was scary.

What a way to make your debut.

Thrown into the deep end with his temperament was asking for trouble.

Wasn’t a bad debut for me, thought he made some right passes. Just a bad touch which made him take a yellow. Other than that did fine.

I meant coming in to a match with that scoreline not his performance.

He was thrown in deep end essentially, at the least should have come on at 2-1 but really he just should have started.

Not ready? Deep end? If he wasn’t ready or worth starting from Game 1, then he wasn’t worth the transfer fee.

He should have started, period.

1 Like

I think you’ve misunderstood me mate, he was thrown into the deep end at 3-1 when as I said he should have started or at the very least been brought on at 2-1.

What exactly is he supposed to do at 3-1?

Major concern that he didn’t start the game, either Wenger is totally out of his mind or he just isn’t that good… Probably the former though so its ok.

he will be good viera didn’t start off well . Was very brutal . So is this guy . He will find that balance soon

Yeah, he was a bit slow, but you could see the difference with him and Cazorla on the field.

He needs to start the next game on the pitch. His quality is too high to be dropped on the bench, despite his lack of knowledge of his team-mates. I was favour about him on the bench and Elneny on the pitch against Liverpool, but I admit to have wrong.