Granit Xhaka

Why is Cuellar being so toxic?

2 Likes

No, it wasn’t. I was a child, living in the us, there’s only a tradition of ‘anti-madridisimo’ in my family on the Spanish side, and my biggest football influence was my Dutch uncle who introduced me to Bergkamp and then to Arsenal when Bergkamp came. Making a choice or being unique had nothing to do with it.

And a4tt has shared the details of how he started following Arsenal, so I do know actually.

Anyways, keep calling people hipsters when you get caught out for spreading ignorance. I guess it’s a useful tactic for you but for a4tt given the points mentioned in the other post it’s really pretty hilarious. Maybe if either of you had ever played football in your life with people who have a clue about the game you might’ve realized by now that football and hipsterism have nothing to do with each other, except of course if you’re like you two and don’t have a clue about the game but still talk shit on a football forum religiously.

1 Like

At least someone said it lol.

1 Like

Hipsters don’t drink beer ,they drink cofee,fine wines and overpriced single malt whiskies !
The more Bohemian London Hipsters might occaisionally venture into a brewdogs in Shay Bu or Shoreditch and have half a pint of some obscure ale but only to take photo’s with an pop it onto instagram !

6 Likes

Shoreditch, hipsters haven.

That’s the difference between hipsters in England/US and Spain I suppose, a real hipster here can’t afford those things.

Football forum is made of opinions.
If we are to be graduate at football discussion to participate in a forum, I would fucking wanna get paid for it.

If I claimed that I can play better football than you, I would be talking shit because you are more exposed to it, while I wasted my time with cricket and Gilli danda.

But Opinions? Fuck me anyone can have that.
None of us are in politics and have had worked on policies to govern a nation, yet we seemed to have our opinion on US presidency recently; because opinions.

Just like your opinion of ‘Bradford game was entertaining’ was called out by everyone.

Savages, Nevilles and Owens have played professional football yet I won’t have their views ahead of someone like lengooner.

1 Like

As for what constitutes hipsterism and whether it should go with football, I don’t know where you are getting at.

But being 2 times troll of the year award winner, you think I will let go of that word, now I know how much it winds you up?

1 Like

Yeh, I know you don’t.

Undeserved, tbh, you’ve always been a shit troll.

2 Likes

A football hipster and hipster are 2 difrent things anyway

One thing they have in common: they don’t actually play (nor have ever played) football.

Years from now, when people look at hall of famers, no one will bother asking if the award was deserved or not.

I am part of history. You will perish away with your superiority complex with no one ever acknowledging your smug existence.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Its funny Hoxton used to be one of the toughest area in London and in parts still is,Shoreditch was a nothing place until 15 years back OH how times change !

My opinions are better than yours because they’re not totally shit, not because I’ve played football and you haven’t. That we agree on. Just like Owen’s opinions are worse than mine because they’re totally shit, despite him having played more and better football than me.

Just saying, I’m not on some cricket or in a4tt’s case, NFL forum, calling people cricket/american tackleball hipsters. :wink:

Right, this and the first paragraph would seem to agree with the comment: ‘pace of the game stuff is bollocks’.

All you have to do is look at the fact that Elneny came from the Swiss league and was starting games soon after getting here, and is getting as many or more starts than Xhaka this season despite being an inferior footballer in a team that is as desperate as a top club can possibly be for a decent footballer in midfield. It’s clearly got nothing to do with pace of the game, there’s no difference significant enough from the german league to the english league so to require such a slow transition, and anyways Xhaka has played in the CL and in European competition. Point being, you’re terribly naive or overrate the premier league terribly–as Wenger does–if you believe the pace of the game excuse.

Much more satisfying/obvious explanations are: Wenger doesn’t know how to organise a midfield, Wenger has a bad understanding of how to use Xhaka/wants to use him in a way that doesn’t suit him, Wenger overrates the quality of players like Coquelin/Elneny/Ramsey, etc., etc.

3 Likes

You are missing out on purists losing their shit over a shit word.

You know too much to not be a hipster!!

1 Like

LOL im too old for that min lille frikadille ,Im still wearing addidas cp company and SI without the badges ,besides i have NEVER had a moustache let alone a beard !

1 Like

Maybe because he’s needlessly being provoked by a bunch of retards?

Or maybe because he is over sensitive about a silly word that is ‘hipster’

1 Like

Uh oh, keyboard warrior has arrived, run for the hills!

2 Likes