Football Songs

Better than your monotonous Opera music

The best thing about that tournament.

5 Likes

Global Fussball OK

Arsenal really need some type of crowd/player motivation song for when they exit the tunnel. Iā€™ve been trying to figure out the most appropriate song for ages. My 3 year old is obsessed with this live acdc dvd lol, and this song couldnā€™t be more perfect. Seriously I donā€™t think thereā€™s a more appropriate song for the Arsenal to enter the Emirates to, I mean cmon this song includes a 21 gun salute. Itā€™s far superior to the wonder of you by Elvis, I know that much :grin:

2 Likes

This Arsenal Football Club, not the North London Bobcats, Curt, pal.

I mostly prefer the atmosphere, and fanfare of the PL as opposed to murican sporting events but Arsenal and the Emirates are so boringā€¦this would probably help improve that atmosphere.

If your gonna do AC/DC then Thunderstruck

Angus is a gooner

2 Likes

Maybe put some Drake or Kanye on to get the mainstream crowd going. @JakeyBoy @CunningLinguist

You need gaps so as to stick in a few ā€œArsenalsā€.

Gonna kick Mourinho and Pochettinoā€™s ass with Hells Bells :giroud2:

ā€œIā€™m rolling thunder pouring rain Iā€™m coming on like a hurricaneā€ :giroud2:

2 Likes

AC / DC isnā€™t bland or inoffensive enough to ever get near the ā€˜Emirates Stadiumā€™ PA system.

Since football fans by and large are notoriously thick, this would definitely work.

1 Like

We donā€™t have a walkout song do we. Maybe Kanye - Power would work.

Q.e.d. :grinning:

1 Like

2 Likes

Ticking clockā€¦

We should come out to this, cannons bar classic.

Love it

1 Like