Football League

The M23 derby!

ā€˜ā€˜The Brighton manager then allegedly entered the Palace dressing room, threw five pounds on the floor and told Venables: ā€œYour teamā€™s not worth that.ā€ ā€¦ Mullery states that the rivalry was fuelled by both competition between the teams and directly between the managers.ā€™ā€™

Ha

Palace. Croydon is not that far.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a strange thing for an Italian who doesnā€™t live in London to know lol

1 Like

I have visited Brighton twice :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™m glad heā€™s done well at Brighton.
Also it must be even better for him being above Newcastle, after the way he was treated by Ashley, and that they are a much bigger club.

I think a of PL clubs will be looking at what he has done at Brighton, and will be very impressed.

1 Like

I know some people in Essex who consider Southend and Colchester as local rivals, and they are miles apart.

Palace fan frew drink over Mulleryā€¦Mullery insulted palace fansā€¦ Rivalry beginsā€¦
Or Eagles eat Seagullsā€¦

Yeah Iā€™m from Colchester. Thatā€™s more just considered the Essex derby, Southend arenā€™t really our rivals as such though. We always used to hate Wycombe (?!) and Ipswich more.

2 Likes

Colchesterā€™s new ground sucks, another bowl non-entity, altho Layer Road was fun.

Villa the scum of the north/midlandsā€¦go on Fulhamā€¦

Dirty Leeds out of the playoffs as things stand.

Little Burton taking a step towards survival

1 Like

More dropped points for Newcastle. It means Huddersfield are only 8 points behind but with 2 games in hand. I expected Newcastle to walk this league, now theyā€™re in a fight for automatic promotion!

1 Like

I fear for Forest. Only 1 point above the drop with a seemingly unwinnable set of fixtures

Portsmouth finally out of League 2!

3 Likes

Benitez ahahaha! Huddersfield can go only 2 points behind them now.

Newcastle promoted with Brighton pretty much. Bit bored of Newcastle but Benitez is usually good entertainment value

Brighton are promoted!

Lol.

1 Like

"Itā€™s not really a risk. They have won two out of 22. I havenā€™t got a magic wand.

"Iā€™m not going to turn them into Real Madrid."

I assume it was his optimism which got him the job.

2 Likes