Football League

Leeds :cech:. They are top of the league after beating Birminghan and Cardiff got thrashed by Preston. Sheffield Wednesday are climbing up the table, while Sheffield United are third, as Wolverhampton draw a great game against Bristol. Villa, Norwich and Boro still struggling. Q.P.R.-Millwall 2-2 and Sunderland lost again :coq:

1 Like

@Phoebica, Colchester not doing so well :hipster:

It’s a marathon not a sprint, we’re biding our time :sunglasses:

It’s the away form that is letting them down - they’re unbeaten in 11 home games in the league.

1 Like

Away form is shit? Just like us! :mustafi:

2-1 FT for Fulham. Hull are another team in crisis.

Good. Fuck Hull.

1 Like

:neutral_face:

1 Like

i dunno what to say about that, apart from its uncomfortable reading.

2 Likes

Leeds 0-0 against Millwall. It is ok because Cardiff are losing at home against a Sheffield Wednesday who look to have turned a corner in the last weeks. Wolverhampton 0-0, while Sheffield United are down against Norwich. Reading going through a big crisis, as Brentford are leading against them. Hull up against Sunderland. Birmingham City-Preston 1-0, Bristo City-Derby 0-1, Burton-Fulham 1-1, Middlesbrough-Q.P.R. 1-1 and Ipswich-Bolton 0-0.
First defeat in the league for Leeds. Wolverhampton are the only one to take advantage of it, as Cardiff draw. Now we have 3 teams at the top with 17 points. Sheffield United lose at home against Norwich, while Boro win struggling. Birmingham are second from the bottom now after losing 3-1 against Preston. Bristol City are the surprise package of the season. They beat Derby 4-1. Burton-Fulham 2-1, Hull-Sunderland 1-1, Brentford-Reading 1-1 and Ipswich-Bolton 2-0. Barnsley-Villa now.

1 Like

Another away defeat for Colchester, and a red card to boot :roll_eyes: No wonder I moved to Hertfordshire after putting up with such disappointment on my doorstep.

You are 17th in the league :hipster:

Col U were rubbish! My town of birth easily beaten by my adopted town, which isn’t a good sign really as Chelt’nam are proper relegation fodder!

Get in there and bash some heads together :grimacing:

1 Like

A great read.

Keep up the good work.

3 Likes

All the best people are born in Colchester :sunglasses:

1 Like

Preach it sista! :no_good_woman:t2:

1 Like

2-0 Villa at HT.

Looks like Birmingham will have to get that top 6 finish Harry promised them without him…

https://twitter.com/skysportsnews/status/909110775301722113

2 Likes

Terrific!

aawwwww didnt get to do any wheeling and dealing to buy crouchie or defoe

1 Like