FIFA

EVery proposal FIFA and UEFA come up with just makes me wish I backed the super league lol

No harm is trading one corrupt and utterly shit body for another :man_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

Wenger in the mud. Pass the gravy Arsene and try again.

2 Likes

Bring back Sepp…ffs

Insert thats a bit dodgy mate inbetweeners gif here

Wenger in the mud.

1 Like

What an immoral cunt this guy is.

1 Like

Maybe his parents should have immigrated to Qatar, I wonder if this cunt would be saying the same thing

Qatar would never employ Europeans to do the building work. Just to oversee it and fudge the numbers on the counting of the dead.

1 Like

Kit manufactures will give him a standing ovation. Pat on the head too the kids for all the hard work too with the promise of overtime when we get 48 teams into the next one.

3 Likes

Always felt like they stitched Platini up. Too much dodgy shit went on under Blatter but I felt like Platini was collateral for that.

Glad he’s been found not guilty.

1 Like

I have always felt Blatter was likely corrupt and would not be surprised if many more at FIFA were too

Shocker, all the noise died down and they’ve gotten away with it :rofl:

Agree on this, one of the best players in the world would have been a shame to see his reputation ruined.

It was never going to go any other way. This shite is essentially sanctioned at the highest level.

Dunno if this should have its own thread

That thread is a mess. Not that I doubt a lot of what’s in it is true. There’s a thread on this in current affairs but it’s only got 40 posts because they are as good as the Catholic church used to be at keeping this stuff out of the public realm.

1 Like

Good watch. Thieving cunts.

Watched Kickback this evening which is a doc charting Andrew Jennings pursuit of investigating FIFA corruption. Nothing we didn’t already know but he was definitely one of the major players in exposing it all.