FIFA World Cup - Fantasy Football

The fantasy football app sucks!!!

Left 14 points on the bench, because I thought I’d made the changes but you have to confirm them like 3 times before they go through.

Bastard.

That fucked me over as well, cunts.

1 Like

I just noticed that Lloris and Mbappe are not starting for France lol. Deschamps has truly fucked me over.

FFS I hadn’t even noticed, neither did Pavard.

1 Like

Oh well…thanks anyways?

Don’t forget to sort out your team for the Knockout stages. Deadline tomorrow afternoon (sometime before 3pm)

Pick wisely, because you can only make 3 free transfers for the Quarter-finals.

Not sure how I missed this… Very sorry mate!

Just spam as many Belgium players as you can basically, they’re playing Japan fgs, it’s gonna be a goalfest

I’ve just done that, especially the more defensive players, I can’t see Japan scoring.

The guy has two posts and both in this thread :joy: not part of OA much is he? Haha

Changed my whole front 3. Gone Ronaldo Kane Lozano

I’ve just swapped Griezman and Neymar for Ronaldo and Kane.
I haven’t been impressed with Griezman, although if England or Portugal get knocked out I’ll go back to Neymar.

I’m gonna bring in Neymar for either Costa or Mbappé, not sure which yet but most likely Mbappé

You only get three free transfers before the QF stage. Yours may well have to be those three… :giroud:

1 Like

That’s what the wildcard is for I guess. I need to remember to do this too.

Wildcard :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ah yeah of course. I used mine for the last round, so got to be careful now… and i’m using my bench boost, because in the next round I probably won’t have a bench to boost :smile:

Just to let you know guys you can now use four of the same players from a national team which will increase to five at the QF and increase again at the SF.

1 Like

I’ve gone Belgium heavy.
I can’t see anything but a win for them against Japan.

1 Like

My new midfield is made of de Bruyne, Modric and Coutinho :giroud2:

1 Like

My new look team ready to take me out of midtable

1 Like

U silly boy. Why would you pick a goalkeeper who will collect the ball outta his net for 3 times.