Fifa 17

Title race went to the last day again! Love how the fixtures generated I finish away to Tottenham :joy:

1971, 2004, 2018 We won the league at White Hart Lane again!

6 Likes

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs3/1160625_o.gif

3 Likes

Amazing @Calum :smiley:

Loving the official Premier League branding too.

1 Like

What’s your main 11 and formation etc in career mode?

CECH

BELLERIN MUSTAFI KOSCIELNY ALEX SANDRO

XHAKA RAMSEY

ALEXIS OZIL BALE

MARTIAL

With Fekir coming off the bench or starting when needed.

EDIT: Just signed Verrati for 90M so Ramsey is now benched for the new season

How is Mustafi on FIFA?

Look at the Tottenham supporters just sitting there and Pochetino looking off into the distance pondering his existence.

3 Likes

Very good. Got him close to an 88. Whereas Koscielny has decreased to an 83, In August 2018

Anyone notice something strange about this picture?? :smiley:

we have won the champions league?

Lol yeah well that would be strange. I’m talking about something or, someone else. In fact I think we’d win the CL before this person would join Arsenal.

haha yeah I seen Kane the first time but I wanted to make a joke for the likes first :wink:

1 Like

Spurs sold him to Bayern then I brought him back to England and won the treble. And the kicker was that Tottenham got relegated that season :joy:

2 Likes

Manchester Utd signed him for 90M in my game, Do Utd literally buy all the strikers in your save aswell? they have Dybala Greizmann Kane Rooney Luakaku and Ibra if he hasn’t retired yet lol

2 Likes

Man Utd signed Suarez for €110,000,000 in my first season. Crazy.

1 Like

Yeah they have Dybala, Martial, Lukaku and probably more. When I left Millwall for Arsenal I found out Arsenal buy a million strikers and midfielders also. The top teams in the game just seem to spend money for the hell of it lol.

Edit: just took a look at United’s squad lol yeah you are right. Lewandowski, Correa, Origi, Lukaku, and even Zaza ffs lmao.

So been trying to play FUT, firstly I fucking suck due to horrific players who pretty much suck, namely defenders. In Div 8 but my record is just soooooooo bad and embarassing. This was due to having a complete bronze team playing against teams with 100 chem and at least 79 overall. Makes life sooo hard.

Coins make the work go round and sadly I aint got none lol

How you guys getting on if you play it?

My mate from school is a 78 rated CB for Middlesbrough haha siiiiiiiiiiiiick

5 Likes

So I’m reaching the end of season 2020/2021 with Northampton Town @Mysty . Career mode has become fairly easy. I’ve won the league twice, now I’m still chasing the big one: The UEFA Champions League. My team next season will be sensational. It seems when you reach a certain stage in FIFA career it becomes piss easy to sign top players on a free. I will go from outsider to favourite for the CL trophy haha.

This will be my squad next season, the gift icon shows free agents coming in, shocking lol:

ATTACK:
Paulo Dybala 92 :gift:
Ousmane Dembélé 90 :gift:
Marcus Rashford 89
Kylian Mbappe Lotin 87
Leon Bailey 87 :gift:
Jeisson Vargas 86 :gift:
Kasper Dolberg 85
VĂĄclav CernĂœ 85

MIDFIELD:
Renato Sanchez 90 :gift:
Mahmoud Dahoud 88 :gift:
Leon Goretzka 87 :gift:
Max Meyer 87 :gift:
Fabinho 87 :gift:
Cristian Pulisic 85
Lewis Cook 85
Marcus Edwards 84
Oliver Burke 84
AbdĂŒlkadir ÖmĂŒr 84
Kevin Balanta 83

DEFENCE:
Eric Bailly 90 :gift:
HĂ©ctor BellerĂ­n 87 :gift:
Timothy Fosu-Mensah 87
Lucas HernĂĄndez 87 :gift:
Reece Oxford 86
Theo HernĂĄndez 86 :gift:
Felix Passlack 84
Elmir Nabiullin 84 :gift:
Matthijs de Ligt 84
Dael Fry 82
Kieran Tierney 82

GOALKEEPERS (2):
Gianluigi Donnarumma 88
Mile Svilar 83

All these players will be showcasing their amazing talents in the lovely but fucking small Sixfields Stadium (7.653). I really wish career mode allowed stadium expansions.

6 Likes

I started a new Career but with a twist (as it was getting too easy before)

When you’re selecting the team you want to start with, you have the option to swap teams between leagues. So what I’ve done is put all the best teams in the game in the Prem, and all the 4 and a half star teams (Mainly Europa teams) in the Championship. Also stuck about 6/7 teams in league 1 for promotion and relegation purposes.

I chose Everton and started in the Championship. Flying at the moment. Sold Lukaku to Juve for ÂŁ60 mil straight away. Bought a RB and LB, and Bakambu from Villarreal. Also Fred from Shaktar who is a beast of a CM.

Met Juventus in the first round of the FA Cup, was 0-0 in the first match, but won 3-2 after extra time in the Replay. Mad game with two last minutes goals.

If anyone is finding career too easy, this sort of format spices things up a bit. Yes it does mess up the CL side of things as you end up playing poor teams due to the best teams being in the same league. But the CL is a fraction of the games, would much rather 38 tough games in the league.

Have also looked up how to make the AI harder with the custom sliders in the settings. Will post them if anyone is interested.

2 Likes