Fantasy premier league 17/18

Less than 24 to go and I’m changing players every hour. Many doubts…

Haha you’re not the only one I’ve lost the fucking plot :smile:

Kante is a great player but awful for Fantasy Football!

I’m changing the team for the 87 times in a row…

For a 5 at the back team that’s very good. Basically wingers with clean sheet points as they’re nearly all wing backs

1 Like

Unfortunately I would like to have Sànchez, Salah, Son and two great strikers. For the rest I’ve some doubts about defenders and other options on midfield and on attack.

GKs: Courtois (5.5) + Nordfelt (4.0)

DFs: My favourite cheap options are Arnold (but I don’t know if Clyne will bounce back sending him on the bench) and Sutter (good record last year in Bundesliga)… but for the rest? Who do you prefer between Adam Smith, Akè, Riedewald, Fuchs, Cedric, Mawson, Olsson, Janmaat, Cresswell, Zabaleta, Klavan and Lascelles?

MFs: Sànchez, Son and Salah the untouchables. I need two other cheap midfielders: Kantè (poor FPL record), Bakayoko (now injured), Puncheon, Emre Can (same as Kante), Fernandinho (same as Kante), Matic (same as Kante), Merino (I don’t know if he will be a starter with Shelvey in his role), Dier (same as Kante), Wanyama (same as Kante), Roque Mesa or Chalobah?

STs: same old cheap option. Who is better? Andrè Gray, Rondon, Vokes or Abraham? If I buy a 7.0M striker the money in the bank are 25 for five places to cover. Help me!!!

Hahaha I HOARD tabs, it’s so bad. And yeah I’ve got a bunch of news updates I need to read, well spotted.

Brady Bunch

I’ll do what I do every season. Make a team, and then forget about it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve gone with only goal scoring defenders. Cahil had a bunch of goals and clean sheets if you look at the defender prices vs the midfielders you get a lot more bang for your buck going with defenders.

You should think about leaving him out at the beginning and transfer him in GW 3 or 4 when you know more about the length of the injury.

I’m Debbie Does Gallas

3 Likes

Please Laca, score tomorrow! :laca:

Anyone done the Fantasy Draft? Have done that tonight with some of my mates. It was more stressful than my job! But I managed to get a decent enough team out of it. Probably better than my actual fantasy team!

I’ve set myself a target of getting past October

This is it me amigos, let’s do some ass whoopen.

1 Like

Team name: Cech Out My Coquelin

2 Likes

Firmino and Benteke upfront? :arteta:

1 Like

This is my actual team at the moment. But no doubt it’ll change again by 6.45pm

1 Like

Your bench :grimacing: :gabriel:

I will use this XI until Son and Alexis will not be fit.