Fantasy premier league 17/18

First name on the team sheet for a while and his 18 assists and 8 goals or whatever were extremely tempting but goals get more points than assists and Alli’s numbers are the inverse of Eriksens more or less haha

Imo i think you’re mad tripling up on city like that since it seems pretty clear that iheanacho isn’t in pep’s plans this season. Jesus isn’t a bad shout at all but I’d swap iheanacho for someone else.

It’s all good Cristo, It’s a matter of time before he’s in a darker shade of blue.

Pep on Iheanacho

“Kelechi I think is going to leave, to Leciester. I think it is on, but I don’t want to say something wrong so we will see.”

:giroud:

1 Like

Ahh perfect, great shout in that case.

I really rate Iheanacho. I guess they’ll be sticking to 4-4-2 with Ihea and Vardy up front?

1 Like

I’m kind of tempted by Kachunga at 6.0. Huddersfield topscorer last season. That makes way for Chicharito or Iheanacho up front if I downgrade Kolasinac to Trippier.

Kachunga any good ? I only watched Hudderfield twice last season (play offs) and I can’t remember seeing him.

Edit - Personally if I was picking anyone from the Brighton, Hudderfield or Newcastle it would have to Knockaert.

https://twitter.com/mixedknuts/status/855002897729421312

1 Like

Not convinced by how much game time Sane will get, no idea how Morata is going to settle into the premier league either.

They are playing Brighton/Burnley first game so they should get off to a good start, main reason I picked

You are getting relegated with this team.

2 Likes

Sane is a potentially an incredible player. He will get enough time me thinks.

I bet I’ll finish above you :xhaka:

1 Like

Wanna make a bet? :mustafi:

Sure

Which one? :wink:

You stop liking posts for a month if I finish above, could you survive? :wink:

8 Likes

Ok, deal done :wink:

1 Like

Hey some people rely on Luca’s likes, that’s not fair

4 Likes

C’mon, i am gonna do that girl a favour if i lose :wink: