Fantasy premier league 17/18

I really want to do this but I know for sure that I would completely forget about it and never change my team during the whole season, I always lose interest

Not happy with this at all

1 Like

yeah looks like a terrible team

1 Like

Big fan of ā€œDunk Meeā€ Did you do that on purpose? :smile:

Haha no I didnā€™t, but Dunk and Mee are two of the best defenders around for their price tags so I had to get them :joy:

Never played FPL before but Iā€™m assuming all out attack to do good. centre backs and defensive midfielders pointless as most of them donā€™t regularly score/assist.

Thatā€™s the gist of it. You always wanna play 3-5-2 or 3-4-3 and never have more than one defender that is 6-7 points.

1 Like

Itā€™s useful to have a a couple of defenders from Chelsea or spurs as they often keep clean sheets, so you get six points.
Even better if you have defenders that also get goals and assists like Cahill, Alonso, Coleman, Baines etc, especially if they take penalties, free kicks and corners.
But obviously players like Sanchez, Hazard, De Bruyne and Lukaku will often get you points as well but thatā€™s why they are so expensive.

1 Like

Wow United have gone downhill

Yeah I was looking through their team today and Lukaku and Bailly are literally the only players Iā€™d have.

Theyā€™ve got so much dross in their squad, and while players like Mikhi have potential, it doesnā€™t seem like Mourinho loves him. Anyway my team has changed significantly since that one.

I was thinking that too unless they sign someone like Fabinho or Matic then Pogbaā€™s getting nabbed.

Edit - Just a little heads up I think Brighton might be rocking 4-2-3-1 this season with Murray leading the line and GroƟ in the #10 role, so Hemed might not be a starter.

Speaking of GroƟ tho he made most key passes in the Bundes last season (95) looks decent for 5.5mil.

1 Like

Is pogba even a particularly good fpl player? He doesnā€™t get many goals or assists and for his price Iā€™m not sure

If he gets freed up defensively 100% I think he had the most shots than any other midfielder last season, he hit the wood work 9 times too.

I might be a little bias cause I think heā€™s one of the best Cmā€™s around but I can honestly see him hitting double figures in goals and assist in the right system if he had the freedom to do so.

1 Like

Fair play, Iā€™m leaning towards Ramsey if it looks like heā€™ll get the minutes.

Thanks for the heads up, Iā€™ll have to research that a bit then. Damn.

1 Like

Proably gonna switch things up but Iā€™m tempted to start the season with this.

Feel like I need Dele Alli though he stats are ridiculous.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DFxMLfuXsAAg4Ra.jpg

You missed itā€¦

Not happy with it. Not sure why.

My bad. Turns out the abbreviation under the player names are the next opponent :sweat_smile:

Doubling up in defence is dangerous imo, even if itā€™s Mourinho. That might be why.

Plus Ramsey and Ozil could be risky, if we misfire in a game.

Ultra surprised you didnā€™t find a way to fit Eriksen in the team lol