Fantasy premier league 17/18

Lurkers apparently. Or as like to refer to them as the silent majority who agree with me about Theo and Ox.

2 Likes

Well if a lurker wins, they donā€™t count!

By the way, knew you who you were straightaway :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Lol oh did you? Should be an easy one to figure out :grin:

Does your wife know youā€™re gay?

Im not gay, but my husband is.

You mean your wife. :hipster: But anyway, Even though we disagree on Theo, your wife is obviously very understanding, and Iā€™m sure youā€™re both lucky to have each other

1 Like

Why does everyone always tell me this!!! Lol Iā€™ll take the rest as a compliment, thanks lol :grin:

Haha sorry. What I really meant is, you are the best guy I have ever come across and anyone you choose to marry is very lucky

Iā€™m basically a newly promoted team like Huddersfield, not having played this before so Iā€™ll take 7th at this moment :grinning:

1 Like

35th :xhaka:. Need to support Spuds and Manure today :facepalm:

12th at the moment, might give this front three a couple more weeks (Iheanacho and Gray 2 points between them). Grats to those who stuck with Mounie!

14th place despite Xhaka, Salah, Kolasinac, six points to Cedric, Maneā€¦ fuck Benteke, belgian Darren Bent. :sanchez2:

1 Like

Last

Just remembered why I havenā€™t played this awful game in years. Such pot luck :wink:

1 Like

What lurkers ? Iā€™m Chapelleā€™s Fifā€™s. !!

1 Like

One day maybe if you are lucky you will get to marry a guy like me :yum: seriously though Iā€™m not offended people often do ask how my husband puts up with me and they wonder what will become of my children, having a father like me and all lulz :grinning:

2 Likes

Lukaku Ā©

1 Like

Lukaku Ā© and Mounie :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

Lloris didnā€™t concede and Manure win well. Good day for me.

Was relying on today to bring my score up.

Dele goal, Blind clean sheet, Mickey Targaryen with two assists and captain Lukakuā€™s goals. Plus a few bonus points to come. Job done.

Alli, Bailly and Captain Lukaku turning up for me