Everton v Arsenal (PL)

Premier League
Sunday October 22, 1.30pm
Goodison Park
Sky Sports Premier League

Match stats:

• Only Crystal Palace and Bournemouth have picked up fewer points away from home than the Gunners this season :rofl:

• Wayne Rooney’s first Premier League goal was against Arsenal in October 2002 – he has scored more Premier League goals against the Gunners than any other player (11).

• There has been a red card in three of the last four Premier League meetings between these sides (Laurent Koscielny in May 2017, Phil Jagielka in December 2016 and Gareth Barry in October 2015).

• Everton have scored just five Premier League goals this season – two fewer than their former striker Romelu Lukaku

• Everton win
  • Draw
  • Arsenal win

0 voters

Surely we’ll win against this lot… :neutral_face:

1 Like

Went for an Arsenal win… But I strongly feel we’re giving Koeman a breather here by handing them a confidence boosting win, like others already mentioned. Same as last season, when they were in a rut, they beat us.

3 Likes

Everton are fucking dreadful. This has to be a win

1 Like

This game couldnt of come at a better time for Everton

They are looking awful and will want to get the fans onside after yet another defeat. Who better to be playing than us!

Be interesting to see if we want it more than them after what was said last weekend

Everton are pathetic at the moment.

I predict an Everton win.

16 Likes

A very poor team this season.
Too many old players and not enough of them seem to be playing to their potential.
The manager doesn’t seem to be able to motivate them and they have gone from being top four contenders to outside the CL places.

Everton aren’t that great either.

We won’t win, Wenger doesn’t beat Koeman away and old man Rooney will score 1-1… actually we don’t beat anyone away in the premier league these days :rofl:

They do say misery loves company… These two teams can commiserate together.

I think we’ll get the win. We have the ability to regroup after having a mini crisis. Whereas this Everton side are absolutely hopeless. Compared to them we look like Barcelona at the moment!

LOL

“Alexis, Koscielny and Ramsey will be alright,” confirmed Arsene Wenger.
“Welbeck is out. He has a groin problem, I think it will be two to three weeks before he is back. He will not be back before the international break.

No Welbeck, but Alexis, Koscielny and Ramsey return!

7 Likes

Would be surprised if we lost.
Hopefully Olly can save us again.

Strange! Danny is never injured :xhaka:

I don’t think we’ll lose and Everton are poor, especially upfront so I can’t see many goals.
I’ll go for a very tight 0-1 win or 1-1 with Giroud coming on to score.

We’re wearing our sexy black top again on Sunday
:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Proving to the world that he can, in fact, grow facial hair.

Well there’s an image…

Hopefully we cement that and not delay it.

Moved up a level and got exposed, even with massive financial backing. Forget all that talk about Barca and Arsenal Jobs best he can hope for now is the Dutch National team

Was Roberto Martinez unfairly judged? I’m sure he could have spent better than Koeman :thinking:

1 Like