Everton

Unlucky injury wise but hes done nothing up there.

Yep, didnā€™t read it well ;). Get on well Yannick!

Good signing for Everton. Still a very good player.

3 Likes

Death of his career if he goes here. Club going nowhere quick. Always in Liverpool shadow.

1 Like

Thereā€™s nothing wrong with having a solid career with a (mid-table) Premier League club. I reckon players who play there for their whole careers also become millionaires :wink:.

Theyā€™ve just got billionaire owners. Remains to be seen where theyā€™re going, No?

EDIT:

Well, perhaps not. No one gonna stick huge investment into a club if they only own 49%.

Owner(s)
Farhad Moshiri (49.90%)
Bill Kenwright (12.16%)
Jon Woods (8.90%)
Other Shareholders (29.04%)

Lukaku close to signing a new Everton deal.

Interesting signing for them, letā€™s see how he turns out :slight_smile:

@LukeTheGooner is he any good?

[quote=ā€œBl1nk, post:48, topic:256ā€]
Interesting signing for them, letā€™s see how he turns out :slight_smile:

@LukeTheGooner is he any good?
[/quote]You could be waiting a while, he hasnā€™t been on OA since September.

1 Like

Apparently this is not against Premier League rules because Everton donā€™t own the actual training facility.

1 Like

They are going to sign Schneiderlin for 22 + 2 million pounds.

Was close to signing a new deal only days ago. Big U-turn! Tapped up?

Would he still work under Mourinho? Zlatan looks likely to leave in the summer so a switch to United would seem the most obvious inkling for me.

Wasteful.

Definitely. Because heā€™ll probably get paid the guts of 200 grand a week to do so.

1 Like

Wouldnā€™t mind him here. He is a good upgrade on Giroud.

1 Like

Heā€™d be a textbook United Ā£60m signing. Heā€™s a good forward, 23 years old and a good goal return for 4 of the last 5 years. He might frustrate and he might not carry you to European glory but if he was the forward at your club I donā€™t think youā€™d hate him the same way many hate the likes of Giroud.