England

Iago Puts England to the Aspas

Multilingual puns :bellerin:

:welbeck:

1 Like

How did Theo play ? Last I checked at work England was 2-0 up at the 87th then I read this and find it ended 2-2 ROFL.

Look at you. Delusions of grandeur. The minute we test a few youngsters against you, all sense of perspective is lost. Half-empty, run-down stadium, two absolute shitcunts up front (Immobile/Belotti) who couldnā€™t hit a barn door from 3 yards and still you ā€œdeserve to winā€. Tsssā€¦:bellerin:

:wenger:

1 Like

Let me enjoy the moment for a while :bellerin:. You still find it difficult to beat us though.

1 Like

Just a joke, mate. You were obviously better yesterday,

1 Like

:arteta:

:facepalm:

Could be worse tbhā€¦ Not really like there are plenty of quality options at national team level.

4 year contract is to long imo.

2 Likes

Ox made the cut but itā€™s rejection for Theo (on his birthday!) And somehow there is room for Luke Shaw and Jake Livermoreā€¦

What a shit squad lol

4 Likes

It will suffice for Germany. Our team is cocky, arrogant and [ā€¦].
Lithuania, on the other hand, managed a draw in Scotland. Beware! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

No better than Germany :wink:

Some players in half decent form at club level but itā€™s basically a weak version of the same old shit.

Itā€™s a bit of a worry when a 34 year old Jermaine Defoe is the best striker but Iā€™m glad heā€™s back.

No Kane, Sturridge, Welbeck, Rooney, Walcott, Henderson, Butland, Rose.

Also no Wilshere? Oxlade, Livermore, Ward-Prowse fighting for a CM spot?

Is there a formation with no central midfielders that we could use? Maybe Dier on his own to kick people.

Yeah that midfield is looking pretty flimsy. Iā€™m surprised Wilshere hasnā€™t been picked to be honest. Heā€™s not done a lot wrong this season. Theo should also feel pretty aggrieved - what with him having scored more goals this season than anyone else in that squad!

And this might sound a bit cruel but I wouldnā€™t have picked Defoe. I know Defoe has earned his stripes this season somewhat, but most average strikers would look special at Sunderland. Besides, I feel like we should be planning for the World Cup next year and picking players who actually have a chance of going to Russia, which I donā€™t believe Defoe has. Kane is injured, but Welbeck isnā€™t ā€“ Iā€™d have picked him instead.

Livermore lol

3 Likes

Can anyone explain why we have to miss a whole week of PL fixtures for a pointless England friendly?

That has to be the weakest squad and manager I have ever seen.

Those players would struggle to get top half in the PL

Well theres world cup fixtures for other teams, so thats the reason for the cancelation.
Englands are friendly and think hes avoided picking better players to keep the big clubs from moaning tbh.

Our game v Lithuania is a World Cup qualifier.

My mistake but were through anyway. I know that sounds arrogant and am not a big England fan, but they are.