England

haahahahaha im dying ffs :poldi::poldi:

Red is the colour of blood. What comes out when you get shot? Blood. And what colour is blood? Red, like I said.

:unai:

1 Like

Deja Vu.

Better?

1 Like

Itā€™s better if you secretly support Spurs. :bellerin:

It makes no sense whatsoever. Probably our second best player but various sections of the media are doing their utmost to unsettle him.

Sterling seems to get absolutely rinsed on a regular basis - some of those headlines are fucking ridiculous.

The Sun are an absolute parody

Yesterday they were screaming about guns and today

https://twitter.com/danielstorey85/status/1001707406286639104?s=19

Even Sky Sports News are at it

https://twitter.com/adamkeyworth/status/1001584048790233089?s=19

1 Like

Sterling the mad gun-wielding 2 year old

1 Like

He played 33 of their 38 league games last season. Aseason where they set a PL record of a hundred points for the best coach in world football. Hes not perfect but he improved greatly last season.

2 Likes

Yes i agree he improved this season. And i still think he is an absolute crap footballer. Looking forward to see ehat he does this summer with England, i dont expect much tbh.

He is by no means a crap footballer and to say that any mug can perform as he did for Pep is a huge reach.

Pep can only use players with a certain skillset the majority of players probably wouldnā€™t cut it in his team, where was Pep when Stirling was ripping it up for Liverpool? Sure Sterling isnā€™t the best finisher but his all round game is quite good indeed and heā€™s clearly improving which is evident from his excellent season.

Not sure how a player that got those numbers and had such decisive performances can be considered crap.

1 Like

Lol thatā€™s a ridiculous thing to say. Heā€™s a very gifted player. Far from being ā€œabsolute crapā€.

And in terms of England, him and Harry Kane are probably our best players going into the tournament.

1 Like

No dude, youā€™re making the Danish contingent on OA look bad!

For like a decade itā€™s just been me so Iā€™ve set like a super high average and benchmark, donā€™t drag it downwards bro!

4 Likes

I cant help it. Its my honest opinion on him. I dont rate him whatsoever.

How can you say he is a crap player, but be has improved this season? Think he is at least a good one.

I think i will make a report on him and elaborate why he is a shocking footballer. It will come in the evening or tommorow i dunno.

1 Like

ā€œNegative story about England you say? I have just the picture to accompany thatā€¦ā€

Fucking Sterling. First he promotes gun crime and now slavery.

4 Likes

They arenā€™t even trying anymore.

They only had his picture available huh? Damn.

3 Likes

Developing world workers should receive a fair wage!

:grin:

4 Likes