Danny Welbeck

What is going on with our English talent? Need a total revamp

Tuttomercato reportā€¦ :smile:

This fucking thread titleā€¦ :roll_eyes:

Let it go @Leper itā€™s never going to become a thing :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Its properly misleading. I keep expecting to see Phil Collins music vids or some shit

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t be against selling him but other players need selling before him

WTF does the title to this thread mean ?? Thought this related to Arsenal teams in 80s ??

Something to do with his haircut I think

1 Like

give us a clue? anyone?

Very The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air style :wenger:

Okay lol :joy:

Just not in support of selling him before the likes of Theo, Lucas, Debuchy, Jenks, Coquelinā€¦ they all go before him.

But if the right offer is made then why not?

5 Likes

Iā€™m not in favour of selling him at all. Iā€™m a big fan. I think he is great for England too, always puts in a performance. We shouldnā€™t even be entertaining offers for him.

1 Like

The problem is his feet. FFS! They are awry :hipster:

Leave his feet alone! :hipster: Heā€™s a good option, seems to work well with Laca and was decent v Chelsea and Leicester. I think heā€™s quite underrated ā€“ I mean, look at how upset some Man United fans were to lose him.

I like him, but a striker does have to score :wink: :hipster:

Technicality. What Iā€™m not in favour of though is referring to him as ā€œEightiesā€. What the hell is that?! Change it back!

1 Like

Heā€™s not one of the players we need to shift so unless Everton want to pay very good money for him they can just start a bitting war with Newcastle for Lucas Perez instead

Iā€™m somewhat reluctant to try and overrule my fellow modā€¦

Do it! Youā€™ll get my vote for mod of the year if you do :wink:

Convert him to a wingback. He is no striker.