Chelsea v Arsenal (Premier League)

I’ll never not love AC and his contrarian nature. Literally got us all eating out of his hand.

Might be my favorite person on this forum.

1 Like

The thing is he isn’t Topo. He admires the troll and somewhat aspires to that, but he’s being genuine.

Being a massive Wenger/Coquelin/Ramsey fan boy and then doing a complete 180 and spitting nothing but venom at them is just laughable. You can change opinion without becoming a parody.

1 Like

lol, talk about reading into shit too much. Maybe you’re projecting :thumbsup: :kissing_heart:

Arsenal fan who continues to love Cesc who wants to give a nice fuck you to the mugs that hate on him and boo him? Arsenal fan that felt good for him to see him score in a game because he likes him, Arsenal fan who’d like to see him have a bit more protagonism at his current club so was glad to see him score a goal which did no damage to Arsenal but will have done him good, Arsenal fan who liked the way he reacted to scoring his goal against Arsenal. You choose one :slight_smile:

Meh, one should really be able to separate. John Terry is a cunt because he is a cunt and because he plays for Chelsea. I don’t really see any reason to call Hazard, Kanté, Pedro, Alonso, Cesc, Matic, etc. etc. a cunt because they play for Chelsea.

Damn straight.

Was never a Ramsey fanboy. You can change opinions and express a strong one contrary to a prior one–especially, especially with sport–if you’re not too bothered about looking balanced and about people taking you terribly seriously, because, well, you’re posting on a message board. Like I said, maybe you’re projecting, pal. Or maybe you just take the message board posting a bit too seriously.

One, I don’t support in any meaningful fashion the spanish national team, except for it giving me an excuse to drink and be merry. So yeah, kinda the way I support the bars or discoteques that I like.

Two, I am, which again, is kinda the point. Calling me nationalist is strange.

I think that’s why I like him so much lol. We all have our foibles. Ac just tends to have more contrasting internal opinions than McAvoy in Split.

Maybe the timing for Cesc love was just not quite right.

5 Likes

Precisely. Genuinely surprised why I’m having such a hard time explaining to an Arsenal fan why expressing his love for a player right after he scores against Arsenal is a twattish to do.

Seems you’ve forgotten which team it was he scored against smh

1 Like

Probably he has written the post after the (non) celebration.

I’m with Castiel, defending the acts of cowards (Barcelona and the bottle) wipes out all credibility to your opinions as far as I’m concerned.

As for Cesc, I don’t know what he did before he left you and going to Chelsea is his choice, but if you dive against a former club who basically helped make you who you are as a player, then yeah you deserve no respect and every insult coming your way.

Coward.

I have no time for them, nor does anyone else I’ve met with integrity.

1 Like

AC being a hipster twat?? Who’d of thunk it!!

Was out late the night before. Set the alarm and I slept right through this match. Lol, looks like I missed an instant classic!! :confused:

1 Like

When that line up was announced all I could think was this is the exact same tried and tested shit that didn’t work in the other big games. There was nothing different or inspiring.

Welbeck not in the team, Lucas not even on the bench, Cech still maintaining his place, Gibbs still not getting a start over a struggling Monreal? And to top it off, Özil and Sanchez are looking as most unmotivated as they’ve ever been for us.

It’s tiring. I don’t know how many more pathetic performances and predictable beatings I can stomach watching this club take. I’ll still be a fucking idiot and watch the remainder of this shit season unfold.

3 Likes

Djourou just shut up. Nonsensical motivational bollocks that has no effect on anything. Try and stay positive what a twat. The fucking fool was a key part of the worst final third of an Arsenal season we’ve ever seen and he thinks he can gee up his former employees?

3 Likes

Djourou is a poster like a normal person. Why he should stop to talk and not us? Our post, our toughts, are much more nosense than him.

5 Likes

Well said Johan.

I wonder how we’d feel if Ozil kept coming out with this stuff every time Madrid played a game.

Called it, not that I’m seeking praise as it was the most obvious prediction in the world. I believe we had 5 shots on goal so that’s something. Actually the thing I can’t believe I missed out from my list was “Arsenal fans physically fighting each other”, which was exactly what was happening as Giroud scored his goal :slight_smile:

I was trying to spot Wenger and his security contingent in the West Stand but couldn’t, bet the chav fans had some fun with him there for the entirety of the 2nd half.

3 Likes

I wasn’t far off either @Robin_L haha

4 Likes
1 Like

Im waiting to see if Gabriel gets done retrospectively for his elbow…

What kind of time is this to try and be motivational? This club has all the pre-match and pre-season talk and motivation in the world year in year out and it hasn’t stopped us failing every single fucking time. The rest of this season will probably just play out exactly how we expect it to if not worse. So what is there to be positive about? The only thing that makes any sense now is to desire change.

2 Likes