Chelsea v Arsenal (Premier League)

We are still in the top four. Good in the end.

Sorry, this top 4 concept Wenger implemented is really toxic

1 Like

Because Wenger is a clueless prick Luca.
Why would you want a lightning fast winger playing in front of the back four?.
Wenger makes my blood fkkkin boil.
The is a make do piss artist.
He persists in playing players out of position.

Yeh great day.

1 Like

If we finish top 4 it will be because other teams like manure and Liverpool are Shiite. Not because we are getting any better Luca.
Games against Watford and the chavs just show howpoor we really are.
Iā€™ve seen no improvement in this team for a lot of years.
We are just a bunch of spineless leaders less no hope rs.

2 Likes

Just kidding mates, lol!

Fabregas just scored against Arsenal and you posted his name with several love hearts.

Whatever your motivation was, youā€™re a mug.

12 Likes

FIFY

If AC can defend the entire Barca team being fragged by an empty water bottle I can believe he genuinely loves Cesc. Nationalism can make the best of us look like total idiots at times.

4 Likes

They raped us because they have no Champions League football.
When we have no Champions League football we will win this League with 100 points.

3 Likes

We should try to finish 6th and then get knocked out in the Europa League playoffs. Great plan!

1 Like

That might be tricky, I think Man United are superglued to it!

1 Like

7th

The mug(is) is (are) probably the guy(s) getting worked up by the post, and are certainly the bitter fucks who still havenā€™t gotten over the Cesc deal and still hold a grudge for a player who was brilliant for us and gave us not a few fantastic moments, and who genuinely felt something for and feels something for our club.

The fuck does nationalism have to do with it? Iā€™m about the least nationalistic person youā€™ll seeā€¦and if I were, I certainly wouldnā€™t consider Cesc to be from my nation. (See: Spanish nationalism and itā€™s #1 tenant, re: CataluƱa). Kinda a clueless comment tbh, except for the part you get right: I genuinely love Cesc. As should all Arsenal fans really.

Go and eat your paella with some sangria, you spanish catalan boy.

5 Likes

When there is no loyalty itā€™s hard for there to be love. Even if his reasons to go made so much sense.

Well, I donā€™t agree really, but that would get us into a philosophical argument I suppose.

Either way, donā€™t have to love him, but hating him (and booing him) is fucking absurd and childish.

Mate, as someone from NI, no-one gives a fuck about your pedantic, petty regional squabbles. Believe me I know.

When youā€™se start playing for different international teams then Iā€™ll see how much your argument holds. Plus are you not like half North American lol?

1 Like

Lol you misjudge the whole situation, in a way that is conveniently self aggrandising. ā€œOh look at me, Iā€™m the only one enlightened enough to not hate Fabregas. Everyone, please regard my levels of reflectiveness and balanceā€

No.

I have no resentment towards Fabregas and have never blamed him for signing Chelsea after we(nger) rejected him, because what else was he meant to do? Sign for a totally shit club instead of a properly good one? Iā€™ve never held his apparent actions before leaving us for Barca against him either for that matter, partly because those claims were never verified and also because life is too short.

I just think any Arsenal fan who posts his name with several love hearts just after the guy has scored against the club he (you not Fabregas) loves is doing it to either seek attention or because he is a mug.

What word other than mug or cunt can I use if thatā€™s the moment you choose to express your fondness for him?

4 Likes

Agreed for when he left. But as soon as he wore that Chelsea jersey itā€™s more understandable why people have those kind of feeling towards him. That club is one of the reasons of our demise, other than our own obvious failings, and in my perception all the shite modern football is (oil money/financial doping, boring, defensive football) started with the birth of that club in 2003.

Itā€™s pretty much a case of him being a cunt by association rather than him being the cunt in my opinion. But a cunt still.

2 Likes