Chelsea v Arsenal (Premier League)

No words for our approach to the game, no words for our defense, no words for how Koscielny has been humiliated by Eden Hazard during the second goal, no words for Petr Cech and his fake charisma, no words for Francis Coquelin and his fake utility, no words for Alexis Sanchez (he deserves a better them but needs to be first a worldclass players), no words for Lady Lazy, no words for Gabriel, no words for Nacho who is the brother of the solid player with we know, no words for the subs timing, no words for Welbeck on the bench despite his form, no words for Atkinson, no words for how Conte is important for a club finished 10th last season with the same squad.

Iā€™ve no words and no tears.

3 Likes

Ox should have been USD out wide to scare em to death burgundy.
This club laugh tyeir bolox off whike they rob the fans out of yheir hard earned dosh and giggle when they give that useless french c**t Ā£16m.
unbe fkkkin liveable.

1 Like

Do people still think the banner ā€œThanks for the memory but it is time to say goodbyeā€ disrepsectful, or now it is the time to ask Wenger to step down??

Welpā€¦ thatā€™s thatā€¦ at this point I will continue to watch and support the team but really canā€™t be bothered to even think about us remotely as serious about contention for title any more - it is a mirage and I am tired of eating sand.

Hope we put on a more respectable show against Bayern, but worry that we are now unraveling. Even though Ox had a few Ox moments today, it is really sad when he is one of your better players on a day - maybe the only bright spot for me is that he is actually showing a tiny bit of intelligence lately. Sad to see Hector go off - they never call those as fouls, but I will never understand why not.

Thought we had a few dangerous moments, but our team had little answer for Chelseaā€™s organization when it mattered. Never really felt we were going to do well after the game settled into a pattern. Hard pressed to think of a single player of ours who really stepped up today and had a good gameā€¦

:bellerin:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s banner is way too nice to him plenty of manager who won just as much as him werenā€™t as treated as well as this arrogant man. Heā€™s been disrespectful towards fans yet most of them treat him like some god.

1 Like

Just sad that we had no other option available or who should have played in the middle instead?

1 Like

The banner is not needed, he knows it and not will sign another contract.

1 Like

Quite honestly I thought the Ox was a bright light in an otherwise grim day; he did well in the middle. Several times he won the ball and orchestrated things. Everyone else essentially let us down.

Needless like, tbf. Why doesnā€™t he perform well more times?

The way our fullbacks were both pushing up was embarrasing, you would have thought that one would have held back and tucked in but no.

Pretty much hovering on the half way line for most of the game is just stupidity or pure misplaced arrogance.

Tactically inept yet again and under Wenger itā€™ll be this way forever more.

2 Likes

Game pretty much went as expected. Not angry or anything just hanging for a change in direction & hopefully getting a manager like Allegri in.

1 Like

Same hereā€¦ not much feelingā€¦

1 Like

After we beat them Chelsea took stock ,re-grouped ,sorted themselves out and came up with a winning solution .
Arsenal well they just went on as usual ,and after losing carzola have been slipping slowly downwards like we do year in year out .

2 Likes

I feel the same as the others but I still canā€™t believe we have been embarrased by fucking Chelsea yet again and all our fans donā€™t care.

Look what you have done Wenger youā€™ve made the fans not care and when you donā€™t care you have nothing. Just leave this club and give the fans something to cheer for.

5 Likes

Bottom line today is we didnt last an hour in a so called big game.
We were terrified of them again and they new we would be. Most people in football knew we would be.
Wenger was out coached. The players were out played. And in terms of desire there was only team knew what that meant.
This week has proved the difference between the 2 clubs and its a fucking gulf.
The cup is big for us but Wengers decision on the new contract is gigantic.
Sorry but im watching Arsenal play and dont know how to support this set up.
Fragile and gutless football does not deserve or get unconditional support by me.

5 Likes

Just think how I feel. Iā€™ve wanted him gone for nearly 10 years now.

Well youā€™ve obviously done this to get a reaction. But Iā€™ll happily oblige you.

You cunt.

15 Likes

No, Iā€™ve done it because I genuinely like and respect Cesc FĆ”bregas, and because people can fuck off with their silly and petty hate for him.

I agree with you.

7 Likes