Chelsea v Arsenal (PL)

Decent performance sunday and good week overall. Been a positive response since the Anfield surrender by all involved and give Wenger some credit for that.
Still more of a pretender than contender but optimistic for our cup hopes. Footballs been good to watch as well tbf.

2 Likes

This game might be a good example why we needed to sign some creativity as third option? Whilst I think Iwobi and Welbeck are good squad players we needed somebody to compete with Sanchez and Ozil.

A draw at the Bridge can’t be a bad result I reckon.

Both defences were on form making it a bit of a stalemate. Apart from the first 10-15, we actually played very well and looked confident throughout. We kept the ball well and made minimal (if any) mistakes. Mustafi, Koscielny and Monreal all had superb games. Our front three did what they could but were shut out by a robust Chelsea defence. It was definitely the type of game where you’d need a bit of luck or magic to get a goal which would have won the game. Had a feeling before the match we’d get something out of this.

Lowering of expectations is evidently going well. Well played Arsenal.

4 Likes

Something has changed here; the moment Kolasinac and Monreal were talking tactically when Pedro was down, is something I haven’t seen at a game in ages.

Playing club first, not player.

Called it before the season, Ramsey will, whether you like it or not, make or break our season.

3 Likes

Gorgeous image :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

Indicates an immaculately disciplined performance.

2 Likes

Encouraging to see. We can do it. Now let’s do it consistently.

What do the stars indicate?

What does the lack of arrows towards Laca indicate?

Probably the two best performers

To me it looks like he was isolated

1 Like

Iwobi’s star looks like he’s been a good Soviet.

2 Likes

That he’s not getting into good positions and we should be playing Theo up top.

2 Likes

That’s not even funny.

Me reí

Iwobi is so underrated

1 Like

10 Likes