Chelsea v Arsenal (PL)

I’ve done my usual Arsenal cycle on this match.
A week before: absolutely no chance
A day before: well we might have a chance.
Match day: YES we can do this. These 2 are going to turn Chelsea over :facepunch:

1 Like

It’s just a different stadium. Maybe we haven’t set up tactically to Ozil’s advantage away but it’s bs to say he can’t do it in big games when he has slapped Chelsea before

1 Like

That’s not bad behaviour, that’s pure common sense :sunglasses:

2 Likes

That’s the gayest picture ever Alexis looks like he is enjoying that BBC

1 Like

Fabregas talking to sky before the match

ffs Wenger one of the most ridiculous things you’ve done.

1 Like

Thought it was ridiculous then not to resign him and still think it. Still my favourite Arsenal player from the post-2006 era despite playing for Chelsea and previously Barça

Would’ve been great short term, would’ve gave the club a lift, but after that I’m not sure, he’s been a bench warmer at Chelsea last 2 seasons and is slow, hitting his 30’s now :snake:

1 Like

“I am gonna carry you to the goal today” :sunglasses:

No, he can perform in a big game. Just not Chelsea away. Like you said, it’s probably down to our crap tactical set up at the Bridge.

1 Like

Think he’d be played into the ground if he came back to be fair! Wenger would make sure of that.

Regardless, Cesc or Mesut, it still wouldn’t have been enough to mount any kind of title challenging team. I think we’re always destined to fall short, with a pragmatic Wenger still calling the shots.

1 Like

1 Like

So it went from ‘since last trophy’ to ‘since last win at Stamford’.

I can make do.

It could be a lot worse, we could have Spuds’ record at Chelsea :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah that’s just the nature of sports banter online, they’ve got to find something to take the piss out of.

As you kind of said, I can live with that.

1 Like

I’ve definitely seen gayer.

3 Likes

Sanchez bench again.

No Sanchez as expected but at least Kolasinac and Bellerin start in their respective positions

1 Like

4 Likes

They deleted their first post, now it has Lacazette up front with Welbz supporting

https://twitter.com/Arsenal/status/909379693861851136