Chelsea

If they got players like Loftus Cheek in their reserves, then they should be fine playing them, but the days of spending big on big signings like Ballack, Shevchenko and Torres are over.

Don’t think they will fall away completely but they won’t reach the heights they’ve done on recent years either.

Basically back to their best seasons pre-Abramovich, top4 etc.

Before the money were Chelsea just a fancy version of West Ham? I only know a successful Chelsea since I started watching football. It cons me into thinking they’re a big club like United but they’re not

1 Like

It sounds like you would be happy with this :gabriel:

Well not at our expense obviously. Depends who’s in the mix. If it’s Man United and Spurs who miss out, then i’d absolutely be on board with it.

I really like Loftus Cheek though, he’s a great talent and i’d like to see him succeed, it’d be good for England too.

Leeds still went bankrupt and went from the semis of the CL to League 1. If Abrahomivic comes in a few years earlier maybe he goes for Leeds instead.

The point I responded to was that Chelsea were going out of business. It simply would not have happened because they were a PL club and someone would have bought them.

Where they might be had it been someone other than Abramovich is a different thing altogether.

Right, fair enough, they wouldn’t literally have gone out of business.

It’s ironic neither Chelsea or City were their current owners first choices IIRC

2 Likes
1 Like

Conte hasn’t even been sacked yet. It seems like such an inevitability that I just assumed it had happened already :grin:

1 Like

Nice a 80 year old chain smoking homophobe who cant speak a word english. Good luck chavs!

Calling someone a faggot doesn’t make you a homophobe.

3 Likes

Mancini said

I stood up to ask about the five minutes being added on and Sarri shouted ‘poof’ and ‘faggot’ at me. I would be proud to be that if he is what’s considered a man.

Yeah, nothing homophobic about that in the slightest :thinking:

I call people n****r and p**i but please don’t call me a racist, I’m not.

5 Likes

.I agree, nothing homophobic.

This Sarri guy is already on his deathbed as a chain smoker

There should be a certain distinction between using homosexuality as an insult & being homophobic.

Much like how black guys can use ‘white ass nigga’ & not considered racist.

I love your willingness to actually engage on a topic when someone disagrees with you.

They said he knows english, tbh.

Koulibaly has decided that he should be the man to confirm that Sarri has gone to Chelsea. He said he is “disappointed” about his departure but hopes he wins lots at Chelsea.

Just don’t follow him Kalidou!

2 Likes

Or people could just not be arseholes. That would work too.

1 Like

Wishful thinking, don’t you think?