Chelsea

I’m sure I don’t need to point out to you or the 8 people who have liked your post that Arsenal fans are also rather fond of chants containing the word yid. We’re not really in a position to take any sort of moral high ground in this case.

Does it? Can you explain why?

The way I interpreted it, was that it’s pretty ironic that the Chavs are singing derogatory songs about Jews when the owner that has handed them all of their recent success is a Jew. It that sense, sarcastically, it makes sense.

1 Like

Haha you’re clearly right, it’s definitely sarcasm on a second read. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was being ironic :slight_smile:

That 6-0 against Qarabag will be a nice confidence booster before they play us.

3 Likes

Why? We are already a great confidence booster for them.

7 Likes

Lets go 1 better and beat Koln 7-0

5 Likes

Chelsea could be on 0 pts and us on 12 so far, it’d still be a Chelsea win

4 Likes

Are you honestly lecturing people for liking a funny post.

Yeah, just beat Cologne. Sunday doesn’t matter at all.

I don’t agree with the use of the word in any footballing context, and I’m more than happy to point out that I don’t like the way our fan base uses it, especially when people are having a laugh at Chelsea for being without morals for singing a song no worse than loads I’ve heard at home matches.

I’m an SJW what do you want from me.

Surely a gag about Chelsea beating someone 6-0 ahead of playing Arsenal at home

2 Likes

If they can do that to the champions of one of Europe’s big 25 leagues then we have no chance.

3 Likes

It begins…

1 Like

Hazard and Kante are more than welcome at the Emirates. They defo won’t have that problem here :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Those poor footballers.
I don’t know how they cope with all that training at least a few hours a week for a pittance.

After a bad performance, or when players come out with quotes like: “the other team wanted it more,” the players should be made to go to the centre circle after a game and be brought out their wages in a wheel barrow, in front of all the supporters and then see what their reaction would be.

If it’s so hard, go out and get a proper job.

2 Likes

Hazard is a lazy fucker.

I don’t think Conte is going to be Chelsea manager after this game.
There is something very wrong there, a bit like when Mourinho went.

Rumours are the players are unhappy with the workload.

Even with a new generation of players, they’re still getting good managers sacked because they aren’t happy with his methods.

4 Likes