Ched Evans

I wasnt trying to argue with you I was just saying in a case of rape which is kind of serious Im not qualified to caste stones without knowing a fuller picture !

I didnā€™t think you were. I was simply pointing out there was more to it than two drunk people going home together in this case and how the jury obviously thought so too given that they acquitted the person to whom that exact scenario applied.

A new jury, on hearing further evidence has now acquitted Ched Evans and im not arguing that decision either. But I still think hes a scumbag.

1 Like

Oh hes a dirtball of the lowest order for sure , not sure hes a rapist .

Because both men claimed the other asked for her consent. One was clearly lying, the only motive for lying is because in reality consent wasnā€™t given, why else would one man lie?

And this:

2 Likes

In India bieng out after dark without a parent is consent for a gangbang on a bus ,so I can see why trion has a problem here !

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

In India add comma
bieng X being
Poor flow of sentence being out -> after dark -> without a parent; no seperator
ā€œconsent for a gangbang on a busā€
Exclamation mark

You gangraped the sentence thatā€™s for sure.

Being a grammar Nazi is one of the most boring things you could possibly be on the internet if Iā€™m honest

3 Likes

Itā€™s fucking awesome dude.

I have amazing fun trolling Americans/Englishmen on facebook.
They are such a retard when it comes to youā€™re/your.

Itā€™s even more fun when you realise I am not that great at grammar either.

Well,if it keeps you off the bus,keep doing it !

1 Like

Alright, if thats where the conversation is going I think weā€™re done with this thread.

1 Like

Beat me to it there, Sham. Definitely the last time this topic and associated issues are being discussed on here for a while if thatā€™s the level of conversation.

1 Like