Burnley vs Arsenal (PL) 0-5

Would be nice, to rest a few players for the CL game.

1 Like

Really counting the days for this. Feels like we’re on top of our game now.

Haven’t been worried for weeks!

I am looking forward to this game as well, seems like a long time since we played the last game. I hope the lads come out to do the bizzo in the first half then cruise through the next half without any problems.

Jinx

2-1 loss incoming, Arteta out

1 Like

If we rest Saliba, Gabriel and Rice, Burnley still can’t score 2 against us.

We’re going to smoke these chumps.

1 Like

I really hope we don’t rest anyone for this. Barely had any games in January and Feb. Our XI should be capable of playing Porto a few days after hammering Burnley.

2 Likes

It’s great to be back in the CL.

We have that dilemma of deciding who to rest before a huge game against Porto. Full strength and try to win it in 60 mins? Or does somebody like Eddie get a start?

Missed having these kind of problems.

I’d go full strength btw. Can’t risk anything in the league, have to take maximum points.

7 Likes

Agree. A bit of rotation at most but no need to rest. For example, Tomi or Jorginho coming in doesn’t necessarily weaken the team.

It would be nice to be comfortable enough in the last 15 minutes to maybe drag a few starters off.

2 Likes

Another 5-0 thumping from the Arsenal.

Thank fuck you changed your avi, your previous one was giving me the creeps.

So is Gabby Jesus fit or not?

Even if he is, he shouldn’t start. Give Martinelli-Trossard-Saka a run domestically.

If Jesus is fit he can start against Porto.

6 Likes

Just don’t start Eddie.

Throwback from my mushroom days lol :grin:

1 Like

Match Day.

2 Likes

Yes!!

About to have a sleep so I can be up at 4am for kickoff. Let’s fogging go!!!

Really excited for this given our current form. Just hope weve prepared for the the same way we’ve prepared for the last two games as ever game is must win and should be treated like a cup final… Which also means celebrating like we’ve won the treble.
Hope we’re still in the mood to batter these.

Arsenal could be top of the league at least till evening if Liverpool doesn’t win today

And ofc if we win.

1 Like

I have to go to my friend’s son’s first birthday party. I am so gutted.

2 Likes