Bundesliga

Sounds more like a penis reference. :smile:

1 Like

The Wolfs crisis could open the doors to others club ready to sign players like Draxler, Seguin, Arnold, Ricardo Rodriguez or Gerhardt.

Happy to see Marco Reus perfectly fit. When he is at top of the form, I donā€™t know many players better than him.

Wow I can see why CuningLinguist is annoyed. Thanks for the translation.

Could be worseā€¦ Could be the ā€œover-rated, over payed, lazy passionless twats XIā€

But thatā€™s taken.

yeah Itā€™s a weird way of making it a noun in a sense. Anyway, hereā€™s a class picture of it with three of our ladchumchaps in it:

Ɩzil is the guy who does the ā€˜looks away to play hard to get but it doesnā€™t convince at allā€™ thing, Mertesacker the class clown and Mustafi the try hard.

2 Likes

Hoewedes: ā€œIā€™m just happy to be hereā€

ā€œDie Mannschaftā€ basically just means ā€œThe Teamā€ as in sport team, taken from the term Nationalmannschaft (national team). Not really that creative but I guess a bit stupid as it was initially merely used for marketing purposes and has now become somewhat of a nickname.

That being said German media are awful at this too.

1 Like

Hoffenheim are still unbeaten in the league. Great work by the young manager.

Koeln - BVB. 2mins in. Still 0-0 but both sides created golden opportunities to score both wasted.

EDIT:

Marco Reus last minute goal to salvage a point.

1 Like

Rasenball devilspawn off the top of the league. Wheels coming off there hopefully, by the look of the stats they were well beaten by Ingolstadt.

1 Like

Bayern back on top and they probably wont leave that position for the rest of the season.

1 Like

Guess Bayern are gonna dominate from now. Leipzig have already done too much.

1 Like

Robben does a Robben.

https://cdn-e1.streamable.com/video/mp4/iil6.mp4?token=1482612130_355e254469af6d2264661cf9f5ca60097a2e0a75

2 Likes

Robben one of few footballers out there that practically every time he gets the ball you know exactly what heā€™s going to do but youā€™re powerless to stop it from happening.

Class.

3 Likes

Time for Draxler to move? :wenger:

1-0 Neverkusen. Late set piece goal.

Schalke really deserved something from this game. Naldo was sent off in the third minute, but they were still comfortably the better team. Didnā€™t concede any real chances and looked threatening on the counter. With some better decision making, they probably would have scored a goal too.

Baffled by how Leverkusen are performing.

Only saw part of the first half. How did you like Goretzka?

^

I watched Liverpoolā€™s game at the same time, plus I always focus mostly on Neverkusen and not their opponents so Iā€™d be lying if I said that I could be able to really describe his performance in any detail. Looked pretty good, I guess. Some good recoveries, lots of interceptions, a nice pass to to start one of their counter-attacks that Konoplyanka managed to screw up.

Geis and Meyer with some good stuff too.

Anyway, Kampl and then finally Bellarabi should be back just after the winter break unless Iā€™m mistaken. Hopefully then they can go on some kind of run and at least manage to finish 4th, even if itā€™s looking a lot more difficult than last season. Too many surprisingly good team this season. Frankfurt and Hoffenheim in particularā€¦

I watched suppoesly high-flying Hertha Berlin look distinctly average as they were comfortably outplayed by Werder Bremen.

If Hertha are a contender for the top 3 or 4 then Leipzig are nailed on for the Champion League.

1 Like

Bayern
Dortmund

then itā€™s all wide open. Even Neverkusen can finish 3rd.