Bundesliga

Come on Gelsenkirchen! :muscle::pray:

EDIT:

Fuck you, Gelsenkirchen. :expressionless:

1 Like

Bayern have started well.
Nice trick by Coman here, but no one can connect with his pass.
1-0 Lewa thanks to a penalty.
2-0 James and game over. Cool finish.
Bayern 2-0 up at HT, while Leipzig lose.
Chance for Coman to make it 3-0.
Holy shit! That was some pass from James to Vidal. 3-0.
3-0 FT for Bayern. Leipzig lose, instead.

Only saw snippets of this but Bayern look to be on it again. Dortmund can’t afford to drop anything!

2 Likes

C’mon BVB! Need to respond to Bayern!

1 Like

Heja BVB!

Better not have to type an EDIT with fuck you, LĂŒdenscheidt Nord in it in a couple hours time. :sanchez2:

1 Like

Kagawa. Ja! :laca:

https://imgtc.com/w/P850GKq

Ah fuck Yarmo! Should have scored here.
Hoffenheim did well to come from 2 goals behind to equalize just before the HT.
1-0 Borussia at HT.

1 Like

2-0 BVB.

2-0 Auba and 3-0 Pulisic. Not bad the yankee guy!

3-0. Very routine win for Dortmund. HSV really is shit
talk about untapped potential.

1 Like

Dortmund are actually keeping clean sheets this season also, I wonder how long they can keep it up for.

2 Likes

I don’t know for how long Barta, Gotze and Schurrle are not available, but knowing they are not in the squad and Dahoud was on the bench Dortmund at least has the depth.

2 Likes

Still 0 goals conceded for Dortmund. @Persona, explain it :thinking:

1 Like

Defending like a Bosz. :sunglasses::+1:

6 Likes

Hoffenheim! Ja! What a win!

Seriously though, they’ve played Wolfsburg, Hertha, Freiburg, Koeln and Hamburg. None of which really provided them with much to do defensively. Then when they came up against tough opposition in Spurs in the CL their defence looked a joke.

Still though, under TT you always felt the oppostition were good for a goal because they conceded so many stupid, sloppy goals.

1 Like

Peter Bosz is awesome

I thought Ajax people would have a small amount of dislike for him since he only left after one year.

Yes, things should of been handled better. Ajax had a great end of the season, followed by an awful summer, which was caused by the Bosz situation. Maybe Bosz felt this was his golden chance to manage a big club. What if he stayed and had a poor season (which is where Ajax are heading for now) would Dortmund still come in for him?

It’s the state of the Dutch league these days. Once a golden chance presents itself, you take it. No matter what. Get out of that shitty league.

Yeah, but as I understood it the cooperation between Bosz/Kruzen and others in the club has not been optimal either. Especially Bergkamp’s name was mentioned in that regard. Tbf Dortmund as one of the twelve biggest clubs in Europe; you don’t refuse that.

He can even organize a defence, something he couldn’t do at Ajax :thinking: