Bundesliga

I suppose they aren’t as good offensively as previous years but they still rarely concede goals. When you consistently keep clean sheets you find ways to keep winning games.

Solid defensive because they always keep the ball and no one threaten them.

Schalke leading Hertha at HT.
2-0 FT for Schalke.

That should be the Red Bull scheissehunde done and dusted for this season, finally :sunglasses: Well in Hamburg

1 Like

They have collapsed when @Persona has started supporting them :wink:

That is not a German word. --> Red Bull Schweinehunde, Arschlöcher, Hurensöhne, Wichser.

When it comes to RB Leipzig, there are no words

BVB will definitely lose PEA next season, they have been shite this season and PEA is on his peak so he needs a team where he can win something.

He reminds me of Cesc playing for us, a team full of promising players but far from finished product.

1 Like

I’m in love with him

1 Like

Bayern buy from Dortmund and the latter buy from Gladbach. I like this way :coq:

€10 million. :joy: For that kind of money I think I’m going to the bank to get a loan, buy him myself and have him play in my back yard.

1 Like

Yeah he’s available for €10m, it would be an abomination if we didn’t even attempt to take a punt on him at that price given how dire our midfield has been.

Wow, buy, buy, buy. We’ve let some incredible young players pass us by the past few seasons alone, we shouldn’t miss out on someone that was also an important component to Xhaka last season.

Would be a Gahoud signing if we can get him, fuck the fake German Arsenal.

1 Like

Sign him for fucks sake Arsene

Don’t you mean Allegri lol

5 Likes

Arséne? :mustafi: :xhaka:

Leverkusen is winning, and nobody’s watching. :neutral_face:

Ooops, spoke too soon. 1-2.

Unfortunately I’m still always watching these losers.

Pretty obvious that they were going to collapse when Aranguiz replaced Bender.

thank god for Havertz

Yeah, he’s really been a total desaster for them…Havertz on the other hand. So bloody calm for his age.