Bundesliga

Hakan Calhanoglu banned for four months by FIFA

Should be banned another 4 for being a vocal Erdogan supporter.

2 Likes

Banned for what?

From Reddit:

"To explain why heā€™s banned: while he was playing for Karlsruhe, he reached an agreement with Trabzonspor about a transfer to them. However, he then extended his contract at Karlsruhe and later transferred to Hamburg. Both CAS and FIFA rule this as a breach of contract, and thus heā€™s now been banned for four months from all competitive matches.

While I understand why they came to this conclusion, banning him this long also severely punishes Leverkusen, who had nothing to do with any of this."

TL;DR, Signed a contract to move to Turkish club, but then signed an extension with Karlsruhe instead.

1 Like

What a sneaky cunt.

It was his father, who was (is?) his agent that reached the agreement. Stupid and unfortunate situation overall.

1 Like

So a happy ending?

3 Likes

Can Leverkusen lose against Hamburg today? :smiley: @CunningLinguist @Persona @A.F

#TeamDjourou tonight!

1 Like

Brandt on the bench?!

# Schmidtout

1 Like

Bayer will find a way to fuck up even against the HSV. Oh, Kostic is playingā€¦letā€™s look for THAT pass. :grin:

1 Like

THERE IT WAS LOL

1 Like

Great recovery by Kampl.

Ich bin ein Hamburger! :wink:

1 Like

Still 0 shots from Neverkusen. Passing accuracy at 69% and Hamburg with 55 %ā€¦

This game is a disaster.

Plastic as usual ;).
0-0 HT.

1 Like

Schmidt has got to go. Way too much talent in that squad to play this shit.

2 Likes

I agree and I said that after the game against Gladbach. Marcelino is probably the best one who is currently without a job.

Probably some others too, that I canā€™t think of right now. Maybe they should have hired Dieter Hecking before Gladbach did it. :smiley:

ugh, just sack him right now

0 shots on target, 5 in total. Kampl good as usualā€¦ he deserves so much better than this crap.

GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

1-0 HAMBURG! Man scores against his parent club. :joy:

Off the post from Kiesslingā€¦:giroud:

EDIT:

Djourou coming onā€¦ :neutral_face:

1 Like

Same old Arsenkusen! :wink: