Bundesliga

150M dollars offered to BVB for PEA.

For sure they will sell him.

Not if heā€™s not willing to go there though.

Can China just fuck off.

3 Likes

If the reported salary and transfer fee is true, who will refuse 41M $ a year for 3 years plus a % of the transfer fee.

Wolfsburg brought in Malli to replace Draxler.
http://www.mainz05.de/mainz05/aktuell/news/news-detail/article/malli-verlaesst-mainz-05.html

Kicker | JƩrƓme Boateng will be out until the start of March, will miss both games against Arsenal

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Never want to wish injuries on players but this does give Arsenal better odds of advancing.

Then again given the ā€œbetter oddsā€ we faced at Man City this year and at Man U last spring only to poop the bed both times, I fully expect the squad to come out flat in the first leg before clawing back a glorious defeat in the second leg.

2 Likes

How many injures have he suffered in the last year? Unlucky guy.

Thiago is injured too, right? Whenā€™s he supposed to be back?

Just need to get rid of Lew, Muller, Robben, Neuerā€¦ then weā€™re all set :smiley:

Weā€™re going to Cardiff this year! Weā€™re going to win it and Ramsey will be rightfully lauded a legend on his home soil as he puts in the winner against Barca :ramsey:

2 Likes
1 Like

He really fell off after the injuries didnā€™t he? Was looking like he was on the road to becoming a too European CB.

Bayerliga is back tomorrow :henry2:

Freiburg leading :coq:
That was foul for Freiburg. Bayern almost scored here.

Speaking of hopeless underdogs, whereā€™s Doc?

1 Like

New year, new team.

1 Like

@CunningLinguist, who is @Persona supporting this year? :wenger: :bellerin:

This Bayern, thanks to/because of Ancelotti are like an italian team. Arsenal should play against them without Olivier on attack but with a trio with a mix of speed and agility (Alexis, Theo and Ox).

1 Like

I might have been able to tell you if I knew where he was - havenā€™t seen him post for quite a while.

1 Like