Bundesliga

MDC for Bayern-Leipzig? :giroud: @Persona @CunningLinguist

Will be interesting to see Wagner Senior as head coach of a Bundesliga team, especially if this team is Wolfsburg. He is one of the ā€œlaptop trainersā€ like Nagelsmann, Schmidt, Klopp and Tuchel.

Talking about Bayern, Iā€™ve nothing to say, they are one of the best club in Europa and try to improve themselves every year. They are signing two very good players, they will sign our former wonderkid despite they have a base of primary quality. Premier League clubs are miles away to Bundesliga clubs, despite we have more money to spend. They have the methods to win, they are building a team of great coaches, they are improving their scouting and their academies.

According to PL and the five sisters (Arsenal, City, Chelsea, United, Liverpool and probably Tottenham) the money is the way.

Spanish football have dominated the past until today, German football is the future, Italian football is the key to win in England and English football are accepting everything with a tremendous passivity.

Might not even take place because of the attack in Berlin. Letā€™s see if the games today take place. The interesting one is probably Wolfsburg - Gladbach because of Draxler, Dahoud, and of course MGG. :poldi:

2 Likes

Munich targeting Gnabry & Verratti in the summer apparently.

10 Likes

You are right. Forget about it for a moment.

They are going ahead. Gladbach tweeted a few hours ago that there would be a minute silence before their match ā€“ and I assume all the other matches too.

This is the last round of games before they all hibernate for a month, right?

Exactly.

https://twitter.com/borussia_en/status/811197307500789760

1 Like

1 Like

Gonna watch Dortmund. Try to win for once, you fucking pretenders :bellerin:

1 Like

Ja. :muscle:

1 Like

Wolfsburg already up. Gladbach to get relegated?

Mdc? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is always openā€¦ http://craigduarte.co.uk/mdc/

1 Like

I really canā€™t believe how disappointing BVB have been domestically.

1 Like

Indeed. I wonder if itā€™s because they have to implement mulitple young players or they are just overrated. Both squad and manager.

Yeah its hard to say, they obviously have defensive problems but I think thought with the forwards they have at their disposal theyā€™d just outscore nearly every side in Germany.

God, such a bunch of pretenders.